LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

i'm out here on pacific time...

I'm gonna have to steer clear of this thread until it airs out here

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

i'm out here on pacific time...

I'm gonna have to steer clear of this thread until it airs out here
that would most likely be the best idea. We all kno were not supposed to post spoilers, but we both kno that its gonna happen

Originally Posted by truestt

Desmond and Penny still tear me up
laugh.gif
@ both of us posting that at the same time

Yeah, Des & Penny are one of the better storylines IMO. I'm really interested to learn more of their story.

Hello everyone!

I decided to make this my 15000 post, and make it with a bang. For all the people who want the spoilers to LOST, just refer to my blog. I've explainedtowards why i'm doing this earlier in this thread.

ust to let everyone know. I will no longer be posting spoilers in NT anymore. For the people who still want to read spoilers or just read up on follows upthrough episodes, and the following weeks episode. I will be posting EVERYTHING in my blog. The link to the blog will be in mysignature.

The reason why I'm doing this is because...

1) Some people can't help themselves from reading the spoilers and they come in the thread and cry about it.
2) This way no one can quote anything and accidentally spoil it for others inside the LOST thread.
3) Some people who want to talk about spoilers can do so inside the comment box at the bottom of every post.

I will make this same reminders before LOST airs every week.

^ that scene where keamy just caps bens daughter was nuts. I cant wait for this 20 more minutes
pimp.gif

I am resisting the temptation to look at the blog till at least AFTER the season premiere.

Back
Top Bottom