Louis Vuitton customer service:Update,my bag was replaced free of charge!! NT=Broke Haters

laugh.gif
  That sucks man.

By the way, step ya game up and get a DVR box. 

The reason people are laughing at OP is because he chose to buy a $1500 bag that was supposed to be top of the line in terms of quality, usefulness, or whatever, but it proved to be just as cheap as some 50 dollar bag, and he didn't even get the service that a luxury item would usually warrant. If I bought a $300 video game system, it's because it's the best on the market. It may have its faults, but there is currently nothing better. Same goes for buying an expensive car, you buy it because it goes faster or it's built better or it has more features. If someone buys a $300 belt or some expensive shoes, then those items should be top of the line and there should be no alternative because that's the nicest things you can get. But in this case, OP bought a bag that did not live up to its price tag, so essentially he wasted his money. And if what you do and buy is your own business, then don't go making topics about the poor service you receive, keep that to yourself. Obviously if you make a post you want people to discuss the points you made in your post and therefore it is no longer just your own business.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Wow buying your girl a $600 purse. Better man than I am. Not trying to belittle you but that is one of those gifts she can get on her own. (If that is what she likes). $600, that is a trip right there.

She gets her own, but I like to take care of her. If I can afford it, and I can get it for her, why not? It's not like she was a random. She was my girlfriend for over 6 years. She was getting me nicer things for my birthday. At least I'm not spending $1500 on a man purse...
roll.gif

Man Zero hearing that story makes me
mad.gif

You're a better man than me chief.There wouldn't have been ANY verbal communication at that point!

Why would you spend 600 plus dollars at a place that gave you poor service before you even dropped the money? I won't go to certain burger kings cuz the people there are horrible with customer service. I'll be damned if I'm spending 600+ and the sales person isn't bending over backwards to get my money. They should carry that +%%% to my car for me. Then you went to return it? You should have known how that was gonna go.

Damn, this is still on page 1??? I just got back from LV and the manager did a one time exchange for a new bag. I was happy they didn't try to give me the run around or tell me they would send it for repair again.

Shout out to everyone who doesn't have money to purchase high end products and just threw salt in this thread.

I tried on some evidence glasses, those are some sexy shades.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Damn, this is still on page 1??? I just got back from LV and the manager did a one time exchange for a new bag. I was happy they didn't try to give me the run around or tell me they would send it for repair again.

Shout out to everyone who doesn't have money to purchase high end products and just threw salt in this thread.

I tried on some evidence glasses, those are some sexy shades.
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Sounds to me like a bunch of people who wear Lee jeans, Reeboks and tan-butta white t's.  I personally own no LV but I got some gucci and prada.  No one complains when you stinky fools are walking down the street in your sweat stained shirt and bummy pants so who cares if my man wants to rock Louis?  Most of you in this thread sound like 35 year old white men who work on assembly lines.

Oh please, if you was getting money like that you woulda just bought another purse instead of crying over it.

when i went to the LV store at Lenox in Atlanta, the lady who worked there told me they didn't work off of commission which is why employees weren't running up trying to sell me something...maybe she lied

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Sounds to me like a bunch of people who wear Lee jeans, Reeboks and tan-butta white t's.  I personally own no LV but I got some gucci and prada.  No one complains when you stinky fools are walking down the street in your sweat stained shirt and bummy pants so who cares if my man wants to rock Louis?  Most of you in this thread sound like 35 year old white men who work on assembly lines.
roll.gif
@ Because we don't want to spend $600 on a bag means we dress like bums

Damn glue? That's ridiculous. You should of asked for a replacement on the spot. @ lease you have one now though. If I were you I'd wouldnt make another Louis purchase.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

NT=Broke Haters

been saying that for years

maybe the majority. But why is it hate if someone points out a foolish endeavor. Its one thing buying something because you truly like it, but its another thing buying something to try to impress the very people  who are "hating" in this thread. Many people do it, but hes too %%+@$ to admit it.

cguy610 wrote:
Oh please, if you was getting money like that you woulda just bought another purse instead of crying over it.

So because he can afford nice things your telling me he has no right to complain about a defective product and should just buy another one? You cannot be serious.

Originally Posted by Manglor

This thread is straight up hilarious.

If you want to spend 1500 dollars on a bag then cool. It's your money. Do whatever makes you happy.

Look at the jewelery thread and the player exclusive thread and you'll see people spending 10x that amount on a watch or a pair of shoes just cause they enjoy it.

Realize though that complaining about your 1500 dollar bag on NT is a bad move.

It comes off as bragging and whining all at once.

Not a good look.

Agreed.

I was wondering why this was so many pages.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

when i went to the LV store at Lenox in Atlanta, the lady who worked there told me they didn't work off of commission which is why employees weren't running up trying to sell me something...maybe she lied

They really don't get commission. I had a few friends work at LV as sales associates and they don't get commission. What they do get is bonuses if they sell a certain amount. At higher volume stores sales associates are snobby because they can careless if you spend your hard earned $600 with them or not because they probably already have regular clients that are dropping 10X the amount every month with them. This is what I've noticed at the San Francisco flagship store and the 5th Ave store in NY. All the LV stores in Los Angeles seems to be different. They don't discriminate and offer terrific service. Now if you guys think LV is horrible, Chanel is 10X worse. You can go in drop 3k on a lambskin purse and still won't get a smile from the Sales associate(my experience of course).

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

NT=Broke Haters

been saying that for years

maybe the majority. But why is it hate if someone points out a foolish endeavor. Its one thing buying something because you truly like it, but its another thing buying something to try to impress the very people  who are "hating" in this thread. Many people do it, but hes too %%+@$ to admit it.

but why is it a foolish endeavor? he clearly needed a messenger bag and decided to get a LV one cause he could afford it....this is why a wealthy person buys a Audi and not a Chevy

Back
Top Bottom