Louis Williams ( Phily 76ers ) freestyle. VOL. better than Kobe

TheGodFresco

formerly gsdoubleu
idk if it was already posted, did a quick search and found nothing, but Lou is kinda nice with it 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

idk if it was already posted, did a quick search and found nothing, but Lou is kinda nice with it 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Not touchin my boy Mase-on (pause)

"There's one player you don't want to get it poppin with,
The longrange flamethrower Stojakovic"
sick.gif

Not touchin my boy Mase-on (pause)

"There's one player you don't want to get it poppin with,
The longrange flamethrower Stojakovic"
sick.gif

1. I have that hat for sale if anyone is interested. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

2. That was way better than I expected.

1. I have that hat for sale if anyone is interested. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

2. That was way better than I expected.

I dont know if any of yall are in GA and know Lou personally but he always throws house parties when he back home like every day he's back lol (rarely ever touches a drink though) but he dj every party I hope he dont become a artist for the parties now

I dont know if any of yall are in GA and know Lou personally but he always throws house parties when he back home like every day he's back lol (rarely ever touches a drink though) but he dj every party I hope he dont become a artist for the parties now

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

known him since 6th grade.. was supposto go to his last one but i had to work the next day
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

known him since 6th grade.. was supposto go to his last one but i had to work the next day
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom