Louis Williams ( Phily 76ers ) freestyle. VOL. better than Kobe

That was decent
Can anyone post this Kobe Freestyle yall talkin 'bout
nerd.gif

Yeah Lou is a real down to earth guy.

To whomever noted above that he throws parties, yes and they are 
pimp.gif

I was over there this summer when Bow Wow threw him a "going away for the NBA season" party. 
laugh.gif

Me and him talk every now and then, he just had his daughter a couple weeks ago.

But as for his music, yeah I agree he's got decent flow. That freestyle goes, but he said he won't release the unedited version 
grin.gif
 Anyway, he might do a mixtape in the future. 

Yeah Lou is a real down to earth guy.

To whomever noted above that he throws parties, yes and they are 
pimp.gif

I was over there this summer when Bow Wow threw him a "going away for the NBA season" party. 
laugh.gif

Me and him talk every now and then, he just had his daughter a couple weeks ago.

But as for his music, yeah I agree he's got decent flow. That freestyle goes, but he said he won't release the unedited version 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

I dont know if any of yall are in GA and know Lou personally but he always throws house parties when he back home like every day he's back lol (rarely ever touches a drink though) but he dj every party I hope he dont become a artist for the parties now

known him since 6th grade.. was supposto go to his last one but i had to work the next day
mad.gif
mad.gif
He was Kinda pissed at the last one because Bow Wow dropped through and he was like "yall actin all hollywood on my going away party F yall bow will be here in a minute" lol im looking at the chicks like I known all of yall since high school yall aint Shhhhhhh. Hated we probably crossed path a few times

I dont know if any of yall are in GA and know Lou personally but he always throws house parties when he back home like every day he's back lol (rarely ever touches a drink though) but he dj every party I hope he dont become a artist for the parties now

known him since 6th grade.. was supposto go to his last one but i had to work the next day
mad.gif
mad.gif
He was Kinda pissed at the last one because Bow Wow dropped through and he was like "yall actin all hollywood on my going away party F yall bow will be here in a minute" lol im looking at the chicks like I known all of yall since high school yall aint Shhhhhhh. Hated we probably crossed path a few times

CampbellSoup wrote:
That freestyle goes, but he said he won't release the unedited version 
grin.gif

im actually surprised at how decent it sounds. but yea, unedited version comes out and you will see skip bayless on espn going in and causing unnecessary drama
but his flow kinda seemed like he bit rick ross
grin.gif

CampbellSoup wrote:
That freestyle goes, but he said he won't release the unedited version 
grin.gif

im actually surprised at how decent it sounds. but yea, unedited version comes out and you will see skip bayless on espn going in and causing unnecessary drama
but his flow kinda seemed like he bit rick ross
grin.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

yea most likely, im always out..

but lou been rapping since HS, thats my other friend kenny with the dreds that it shoes for a few seconds..

mad.gif
mad.gif

but lou been rapping since HS, thats my other friend kenny with the dreds that it shoes for a few seconds..

mad.gif
mad.gif

Yea i know kenny.  Than brandon always with them when they in town.  I never heard him rap before this though

mad.gif
mad.gif

Yea i know kenny.  Than brandon always with them when they in town.  I never heard him rap before this though

mad.gif
mad.gif

yea kenny diddy and lou been rapping since HS.. i used to make all kinds of shirts in HS.. this custom one i made for lou i found a picture of the other day
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he would not be happy lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

yea kenny diddy and lou been rapping since HS.. i used to make all kinds of shirts in HS.. this custom one i made for lou i found a picture of the other day
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he would not be happy lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

#LouWillVille
pimp.gif

Dustin you made shirts for them? Post the pic, I'll send it to Lou lol.

me and seneca used to make hundsreds of shirts lol.. mercer lou kenny lano avery all them used to buy em from us..

not gonna post it though lol

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

#LouWillVille
pimp.gif

Dustin you made shirts for them? Post the pic, I'll send it to Lou lol.

me and seneca used to make hundsreds of shirts lol.. mercer lou kenny lano avery all them used to buy em from us..

not gonna post it though lol

Back
Top Bottom