LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Pon i will call you before i go to the mall tomorrow.sorry that i miss the rest of you guys at the mall tonite fo the 30 min summit.How about those cards.Mikedid you break out the og three"s todaY i had my og on.
happy.gif

sucks that i didnt think about my credit card not workin.
frown.gif
but im going to try to make it up there tomorrow Joe, idk if imma get any shoes, maybe the pennys and some sweatpants. is that cool?
Nice to meet you man, I'm Corey lol. The one that had on the Penny II's with the shirt.

any NTers going to hit the mall up today? if so can someone do me a favor? I cant make it to the mall so if someone can pick me up a pair of pennys, size 10.5,for 50% off, i will meet up with you sometime this week and pay yall. help a NTer out lol

Hey pon had fun this weekend liveing in the mall,dam spent to much money again.Pon remember what i told you keep it real.If i can help out let me know.
laugh.gif

Hanhaze502 man i love your my space page,your right children are a ball i have been very bless to have three children i would not take anything for them i lovethem alot.Man take care of the little one because there will be a day when you step back and say were has time gone to,before you know it you will be going tohis wedding.
laugh.gif

^ah okay i remember. it was nice meeting everyone, even thought only you and Joe knew it was me lol

and sorry your upset about Boston, im excited as hell right now lol

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

Tyler I sent you a PM...Did you get it?

yeah i got it and i sent you a message back. did you not get it bro? if not let me know and i will send it again.

and Joe, where did you go to school at because i felt like i had seen you somewhere before

i had a blue zip up, black and blue NY hat, and some all white low 13 beaters on. i was about to get the 2/21 pack but only had my credit card on me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

Tyler I sent you a PM...Did you get it?

yeah i got it and i sent you a message back. did you not get it bro? if not let me know and i will send it again.

and Joe, where did you go to school at because i felt like i had seen you somewhere before

Naw I didn't get it...Try it again....

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

What seniors Tyler. I know a few but I'm just a junior.

i basically know ALL the seniors lol i still hangout with Justin Binder, Larry, Aaron Bland, Zach Davis, Nate Johnson, Brittany Feather and all of them. theyare pretty cool people. and Spoos I will send it again bro.

What about them Packers Tony? All we needed to do is play like were capable and u see what happens....hopefully we can keep it going for the rest of the year.

Will be back later with new pick up pics....FIRE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom