LOUISVILLE, KY heads

DMONEY all the fun aside man i would say that you did good this pass weekend,nice pics you guy did dam good on the packs.Pon whats up man,i know they may haveone more or two 50% off before the year is up let me know if you hear anything.Hondo lol man hold the fort down.Mike have you called that insurance companyyet?
laugh.gif

Corey you killin it wit all them Pennys.. you thought it was me Joe, very funny

Villebilly nice comment about the Packers (im a Vikings fan)

^ Thanks bro.

Man that 50% off sell was great, if i was an em[loyee id just wait til then to buy everything, i would never pay retail for a shoe, that makes me wanna quitshaheens on saturdays and get a job at FL or Champs.

YungMoney I watch The Wire, I got my brother to start watching after I bought Season 1 on DVD and he has bought 2-5.

Nice pickups D

Yeah I refuse to pay retail for a shoe now days...

Edit: Coming very soon guys.... Be on the lookout. Went with the ready for war like yall said Corey and Tny... Good Choice
pimp.gif

02c2554456efe75e52aa26e08f6463e5e6bfd4b.pjpg

Yeah I never pay retail either anymore unless its too much trouble to get it with a discount or like a limited release or something. D, I doubt they will hireyou for just one day lol.
come on rays, lets rally and pull this WIN out!

Sorry bro, but the Phillie's are taken the series.

Joe thanks again for the look out ,I:am going to start putting money back for the next 50 day.that way i can grab some shoe"s that i have been looking atfor a long time. Mjmvp23 nice pics.
laugh.gif

Yea Gator i got D$ on that show, hes on season 4 now..well he hasnt started it yet. So which season is your favorite?

I like them both...Can you make the black shirt have something else on the hat besides the UofL logo...No hate but being a UK fan don't really wanna wear ashirt with UofL on it. 2nd...Do they fit like JB shirts? If so then I need XL if fit like like regular gimmie a XXL. 3rd...And did you say $10 each? If sogimmie 1 of each...

We dont have the shirts to sell yet. just samples for now. Waiting for dude to get back from scribblejam shouldnt be long....

They are printed on american apparrel which is a little smaller than JB so prolly an XL.

We may switch the Louisville log to a fleur di lis anyway so ill let you know...

Well make em come along faster...
laugh.gif
...I can see myself wearin that whiteone for sure...I can see it now, people be like look at the old *** mofo wearin that fresh shirt...

they both look pretty good bro. but at my first quick glance, that didnt look like the indians logo with the feather as the "I" lol it looked like ahand holding a lighter and the flame was the "I" lol
hell maybe i just gave you a new idea for a shirt
smile.gif

Hey Mike it was good seeing you at the 6rings release this morning...I still can't believe we were 1 and 2 in line...

I love all of the seasons because they have something new each year.

If I had to pick one I would say Season 4, Michael and the kids were real interesting characters to me. I am a middle school teacher so I enjoyed seeing thembring the education aspect to the show.

Season 3 is a close second, I couldn't believe it when Stringer got killed.

Whats your favorite season?

Back
Top Bottom