LOUISVILLE, KY heads

DMoney whats your prediction for the Gators vs Cats today?

I think UF will win 35-14. UK's offense has been terrible this year, and now they are without Lyons and Locke

Nah I teach @ Breckinridge County Middle School. Its funny the kids always know when I wear a different pair of shoes.

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

Hey Mike it was good seeing you at the 6rings release this morning...I still can't believe we were 1 and 2 in line...

Why do you have to put me on blast like that David ?

No one was suppose to know i was there. I was trying to hide from Tony.

Mike was camp out i saw you this moring buying the six rings,i knew you had to have them.
laugh.gif
.Spoosman the putty cats are going to get gator slap today.Pon areyou working today.Mike i like those pink converse lows you had on this morning.
laugh.gif
gatorb807 man keep on teaching if you can get 1 kid to listen to what yougot to say you have made a difference towards that childs future,if you can reach more then 1 you have help bring peace to the world instead of violence:lol:man

Cool see you there.

Couple shirts I just made. Comments?

Frankenfresh.
44325074f5ec073d520afae3aaaf7229b3f8fd2.pjpg

Bansky.
94a35ed54212eec87512548eaf81995389da969.pjpg

Making shirts is harder than i'd ever expected. Theres so much you have to do before it can be put on a shirt. Original images.
410258747bec87b25a8a490c586d7d7b8ce75dc.gif
c2d359f34ff9ed0478a65912a9bda46c092bd61.pjpg

I'm feeling those new sample shirts joe. Maybe like on the back of the monkey t you could put like " serious business," or "time to stop allthe monkey business"

That game today makes you wonder how Florida could ever lose to Ole Miss at Home.

I think the Cats found their QB for the next 3+ years.

Anybody in Richmond?

I went to WKU last year now Im at BCTC in lex. LOL anyway my apartment is in richmond tho... So any richmond or lex. nters get at me...

Mike hyper beast has got to learn the shoe game before he can call a spade a spade. To all the hyper beast out there in the ville learn the game before youcome to play if you don"t know who the real players are you need to ask,if that is not good enough then get your self a pen and pencil and takenotes.Class has started so don"t be late.
laugh.gif

Tony just so you know, in case anyone should ask you, tonight i was wearing a red and grey thermal hoody with the FAKE crispy black and red 11's !

On that note, i'd like to give a shout-out to all of the hypebeast's who work at chumps, i mean champs. Keep the fake police on point !

Tomorrow i will try to wear something more original, or something that not many people in the ville have !
smokin.gif
(and im not talking about d's titaniums)
pimp.gif

Gator season 4 without a doubt.. Michael is my favorite character as you can tell, lol. I wish it didnt stop airing, everyone was just starting to see thegenius in it.

Mike can you feel it i think i need to go to the vault,i think i might have to ride down 31w and bring out a little gold.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom