LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Always spoos.

How about this shirt. The first shirt you wanted to seems like its lacking a certain design element since it was just threw together quickly. Also if anyoneelse likes this one lemme know.

7f835c54487ce560791955b7a0a87c5d48560a0.pjpg

Oh and I know your wife mentioned you buying those purple and white 90s for your daughter. Your more than welcome to use my discount on em. Just lemme know. Weshould even have at least 1 50 off before christmas if you wanted to wait til then.

^^ Joe flip the colors for us and make the shirt black with white and red text. And you make like it better and we might like it better. I personally like thatshirt and it might be my favorite at the moment. But I would love to see what it will look like in black, plus someone on the last page (I cant remember whoasked) wanted a black shirt, so hook us up and lets see what it will look like.

How does your hoody run in size? Will it run like the zipups from champs and footlocker? If so then I will take it in an XL and I will let you know whichshirts sometime this weekend. cool?

also is anybody in the mall going to be getting the 1s with the straps at the end of this month? They look
pimp.gif
without the strap.

Yeah bout the same tyler maybe a little smaller.

How this? or do you prefer the red?
7d7252a4d4eaa706585a2607d58065b08420cf5.pjpg

Also do you all prefer this tee in black?
e5e35bb64f8de1407f9a5382aa773eedbf02f99.pjpg
4813545f434ceb6775b45b56a158017816890e7.pjpg

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Always spoos.

How about this shirt. The first shirt you wanted to seems like its lacking a certain design element since it was just threw together quickly. Also if anyone else likes this one lemme know.

7f835c54487ce560791955b7a0a87c5d48560a0.pjpg

Oh and I know your wife mentioned you buying those purple and white 90s for your daughter. Your more than welcome to use my discount on em. Just lemme know. We should even have at least 1 50 off before christmas if you wanted to wait til then.

Yeah I actually do like this one better...I like it in white and can you have the script just a little bit lower on the front...It looks like its kind of closeto the neck...

YO I WANT THE BLACK AND ROYAL TRIBE CALLED FRESH FOR MY MOTORSPORTS!!!!!!!!

I like the alice tee in blk too. Just lemme know what u can do....

hey guys. thinking about opening up my first credit card. need to get my credit up, and i thought this would be a nice start. I have a PT job (UPS) so i willbe able to make payments. Alot of people say not to do it, so i was wondering yalls thoughts? Any help guys?

No comment. It's not wise to take my advice on this subject. I have just now finally cleared up all of my debt with the exception of student loan, whichis in good standing.

I'll give you advice if you return my PM's...
laugh.gif
. But for real Iwouldn't open any if I was in your position..."Thats what she said."

holy +$%@ i didnt even see i had a message Spoos lol dont think i am tryin to "hide" from you lol i will shoot you a PM back. and Han, i wont haveany student loans, UPS pays for school
smile.gif
but i have no credit and thought maybe I should start gaining some you know?

Tyler i will comment if you get a credit card try to get one with the lowest interest rate possible,also pay the card off when you make a bill.RULE#1 never maxthe card out,RULE#2 pay your bills on time,RULE#3 never let the card take over your life and never let it burn a hole in your pocket.RULE#4 only make smartpurchases and stay within your means.RULE#5Treat credit with respect remember because when you mess it up it will take a long dam time to get it straight.AlsoPLEASE REMEMBER THIS ALOT OF JOBS ARE DOING CREDIT REPORTS IF YOU HAVE BAD CREDIT IT CAN ONE DAY KEEP YOU FROM GETING A GOOD JOB,ANOTHER THING BAD CREDIT WILLALSO HAVE YOU MAKEING HIGHER INSURANCE PAYMENTS ON YOUR CAR IF YOU HAVE ONE,PLUS BAD CREDIT STAYS ON YOUR CREDIT REPORT FOR 7YEARS.So to some it up for youTyler treat your credit as if it was a human because as human you are always going to take care of your self no matter what:
pimp.gif

Pon i like the shirt a tribe call fresh in black and royal blue to,i need one also in 2x,keep up the good work on the shirts.

So for now I think im just gonna be getting a bunch of this tee (in red and blue). and use the profit and next weeks paycheck to fund getting the rest of theshirts. Cuz I was talking to alot of people today in the biz and what I was planning to do woud be dumb. So for now its just gonna be this tee (in blk/red onwhite and white and blue on black.) and then 2 weeks from ill have the others. So who all is interested in purchasing this tee only for now and what color?
8a715c42ee705daeaee7e02ae2d89c278c9a35f.pjpg
7d7252a4d4eaa706585a2607d58065b08420cf5.pjpg

tony-I know you wanted a 2x but what color?

D-you wanted an xl blue.

Spoos- 2x what color?

Who else for sure wants one? Mike? Tyler? Corey? Chew? Veezy? They will be $12 or 2 for $20. Just lemme know size and color.

Btw the shirts are up on the site if anyone would rather just pay via paypal and have me ship the tees. Its gonna $15 that way to cover the shipping + paypalfees.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

XL joe not 2x, unless they run really small.

Same for me Joe...I want the White one...I can't remember if you said they ran like JB shirts...If so get me a XL not XXL...I'll pick it up from youand give you cash...

Back
Top Bottom