LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Tyler I would stay away from the credit cards like others said. I have never had one, but some of my friends have gotten into pretty severe financial troublejust because of the credit card.

PON give me one in each color size xxl,i will catch you at the mall and give you the money.I will let you know when i can get to the mall.Thanks JOE

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Nahh they run smaller than JB shirts spoos.

CadillacFLOW- Ill be making that one in like 2 weeks.

Alright, well get me a XXL in the white and I'll get the money to you when you get them in...Thanks again...

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

So heres how I spent my day. Couldnt find a F or D. All signs from places on Bardstown....

fce3596841a8e51e717a5ceea5de7e14d327725.pjpg

Lovin this shirt Joe, ill take one in every color!
happy.gif

Im holding out for the alice nad frank shirt. Probably pick up the hoody too. You got a site to order off yet Pon?

yeah chew its ATRIBECALLEDFRESH.com

You can order Tees I have now and pre order the hoody and other tees on there if you want.

Nice LeBron IVs and UK hyperdunks.

I have been wearing my Hyperdunks everyday for the last few weeks.

C'mon now joe, what we need to do is switch that logo with the one on the hat of that indian in ur avy....

Yeah, it should be a good game. I'm a UofL fanatic, but I also root for UK, unless it's somehow going to hurt Louisville. If UK can knock of UNC thatwould help Louisville get to #1, which I know don't mean nothing, but I still can't believe UofL has never been ranked #1. Is Hansbrough cleared toplay? If so, Patterson vs Hansbrough is going to be a nice match up to watch.

^ dont think hes clesred yet but im sure they will find a way to get him on the court, we have shut hansbrough down everytime we play but yet lost all 3 games,watch this year he will dominate just because i said something, i think we need to focus on stopping ellington and controlling lawson and let pat be 1on1 withhansbrough, because the guards kill us every year.

I got the HDs on ebay for retail, couldnt believe i won the auction for what i did.

I havent heard of anyone around here getting the 23s, hopefully a few stores just dont know that they are going to recieve them but will, i have to have them.Thats the only thing i know.

I read that chain stores such as footlocker, footaction and finishlines will be receiving these. I just don't know if any around here will, but hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom