LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I got the 2 I wanted, UNC and Chicago, then came home and went back to sleep lol I think I am bout to head to the mall though and see if I can find anythingnice still on sale lol

a1615045ea795da81fd95fa07aa43c01be2d97f.pjpg
5753573b4793efab7d925ee8a49dcc0cb28d598.pjpg

Yeah Joe you can.

I got my 3 pairs today with no problem. I got mine from footlocker in J-mall.

Joe, I like the Ali T, not feeling the fangs or F bomb on the back though

345075835.jpg

Now i can wear the hell outta my other pair of motorsports....this is my favorite release in the last couple years....

^ nice! I picked up the UNC and Chicagos but didnt have money for Motorsports. Hopefully I can find them for a reasonable price after X-mas. BTW, these are myfirst XX3s so I just noticed there isnt a jumpman logo on the sole inside? Anyone have any idea why there isnt one?

BTW, these are my first XX3s so I just noticed there isnt a jumpman logo on the sole inside? Anyone have any idea why there isnt one?
When Tinker Hatfield designed the XX3, he didn't want to put the Jumpman emblem everywhere on the shoe. He didn't put it everywherebecause he wanted people to know when they saw it in person it was an Air Jordan, not because of the Jumpman emblem's everywhere but for the design. Orsomething like that, that's why it's not all over the shoe.

Nice D, my Chicago's have to stay in layaway for about a week. Then they will be able to join the family lol. These were definitely a great release.

^ get those Chicagos out of layaway ASAP! I came home after getting them at 6, got a little more sleep and then headed to the mall and I HAD to wear them lol Icouldnt wait to unDS them, the XX3s might have jumped into my top 5 after these 3 CWs today

Oh yeah, after 31 turnovers....being up by 19 points with 13 minutes to go, 37 points from Jodie Meeks, UK beat KSU by 2. WVU tomorrow in the final.

His arms have to be tired D. After games I can see it now; everyone else is icing their knee's while he ice's his arms.
laugh.gif

Joe, Hibbets had um yesterday. Thats where I picked mine up. 6 AM, no lines, one person in front of me. But they told me they was only getting one of eachsize?

^oh I didnt know how many they got, just that they got em.

they also have a few of the packs for 250 buy one get one half off.

After wanting to break all the items in the living room watching uk in the first half....they took PORTER out for the whole 2nd half, and all bedamn'd....we come back and get a big win. Hopefully this gives us some confidence going into this next stretch of games....1 thing is for sure, we have nooffense, but we gets after it on d, thats the only reason we didnt lose yesterday or today.

^ Mike u still wanna make the trip????

^ wow, I watched that whole game but didnt pay to close of attention. I didnt notice that Porter was out the 2nd half. Thats your key to winning cat fans, havePorter find a seat on the bench

Come on D, lets hear it lol We deserve anything you have to say. Our players looked like they didnt want to be there today and thats worse then us losing. Ican take a loss but its hard to watch our team look unmotivated and not wanting to play

We'll be fine, we just need to learn when to go to the post and use our height. We need to quit jacking 3's when they aren't falling. I'msurprised we didn't feed samuels like we have been. It's tough to when we we shoot about 25% from the field.

Going to get samples of these 5 shirts made tomorrow, then I gotta start working on getting them in stores.

Identity we got already. My friends uncle works at wild and woolly so were working on getting the frankenstein one in there. Working on Ultra Pop.

Tony hit me up, you said you knew the dude who owned Ear X tacy right?

Dunkaholic hit me up too man.

fb5358de4512e43a70735e84a4932db1de531ea.pjpg
7eb254f4f4e6e7695bcad08bc8ad02034e0db08.pjpg
5bd15144e17554a3cd8f857049e5c21cf911437.pjpg
4bc25174d2e83750524aefbb5d103186bdae7ac.pjpg
fd13543f48fce89472a85781acdff787a6271c3.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom