LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I can already smell a mini nt sneaker summit at the mall tonight ! Im sure i'll see Tony there. I will be there around 8 i suppose to see if there isanything i need.

To be honest, not really. We don't have anything that footlocker in jmall doesn't which sort of sucks.

so no spots in the ville are getting the bred strapped ones 2ma?
do yall know of any spots slighty outside louisville that may be gettin them?

Deveroes isn't getting them, City Gear isn't, Derrick's store Shaheen's isn't, and no mall based retailer's are either. I honestly haveno idea who will carry them. Two stores here will have the black retro 1's though.

^^ yeah i know, i called city gear earlier and they told me they would have the canvas ones.. but ehh not to hyped for those

I will be at St matthews from around 3-4 and I work from 5-10 today. So if anyone would need anything they would have to give me the money and let me cop.Otherwise It would have to be on my break tommorow. (dont know what time that will be yet.)

guys if you are in lexington , stop by and hang at oneness on limestone street we are trying to bring some culture to the city we carry , crooks , the hundreds, supra ns , g-shock , mighty healthy , married to the mob , gravis , alife , new era, creative rec , 10deep and a few others

Been picking up a buncha vintage stuff off ebay. Finally got it all in. All pretty beat but oh well.

8c835760477be3617a4d5befa2ff4d3a3327542.pjpg
80f25b14d3e7175f522a9d2a049b68bcd0e5069.pjpg
aab25ab4dbe677705c5a80dbf0c2844fa673cd0.pjpg

Hondo33 Thanks for the look out ,man i need size 8 all three.Pon love that mighty healthy shirt but dam that would be hard for me to pull that one off,if i buythat i will have to come over to live in your garage.The other shirts are nice i will hit you up later.Hanhaze502 whats up have not talk to you in while how isthe family doing.
laugh.gif

^^ Samuels is a MONSTER!! I can see why Rick finally gave Caracter his walking papers.

Looks, like Sosa finally bought in to the system, that should help alot. But, could you imagine if Nolan Smith came to Louisville instead of going to Duke?

I know we haven't played anybody, but this team has the potential to be scary good.

^^ Samuels is a MONSTER!!
I know, he doesn't ever lay it up. He dunks every time, with authority too. It's nice to have a good center who is healthy (goodknee's,) fundamentally sound, and listens to coach for once.

alright guys. what stores are getting what XX3s friday?! At first I wanted the motorsports, but after seeing a lot of pics, theres no way I am passing up theUNC or Chicagos!

Originally Posted by Biff Stuntwell

Another Louisville guy here.

I live on Taylor blvd.

Feels good to be a CARD this year huh?

go ricky p
no jail sentece, police searchin urban streets, but i'll be sellin slurpies in iowa, rockin turban sheets. change my name to ackmehd, fu*kyeast i got bread. call the feds L 7's, them dudes is block heads.
but back to the subject of me servin the public, the new rappers is puppets, thats why hip hop's on crutches. ima start shootin mutha fu*kas on the spot,silly mutha fu*ka i dont care how many shoes you got !

Biff can you name that tune ?

or how about,

klasic's got the ++!%, go the 40 and the dro. i got the chicken in the back, because klasic's got the ++!%.

whats up kenny, have you been a lurker on here or just waiting for your membership ?

I'm debating on going to the release at J-Mall. I have work at 8, but I kinda want to get out for a release. It's been a while

Back
Top Bottom