LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Anyone know the release date of the eggplant foams and who here will be getting them?

also does anyone know if deveroes or anywhere got the eggplant flightposites?

I don't know about the eggplant flightposites. I'm pretty sure deveroes didn't get them. I know they will have the eggplant foams, not sure howmany. I'm not even for sure if the store here will receive them, but hopefully. I'm copping x 2.

never woulda thought egdar would finish em off from 26 feet but that was awesome lol.. E5 must of had money on this game lol

I cant even hate on UK right now. I would love to brag and rub it in, but with a game like that I cant do it. If someone would have told me that Samuels wouldhave only player about 10 minutes or whatever he played then I would have thought UK would have spanked us. Glad Goode stepped up even though he is hurt!

Also Sosa is my least favorite player, I cuss/$!$#+ and moan everytime he comes into the game lol but tonight he gets my praises. Awesome game, awesome shot(same shot he missed to lose against Texas AM). To bad that the last 2 seasons have been a complete waste because now Sosa is going to go back to thinking heis a basketball god lol but oh well i will take that for a W over UK.

And Joe, IDK whos getting the foams but when you find out please let me know. I will be copping x2. Possibly 3.
pimp.gif

What about that game is was good both teams live up to the hype.For all of my UK brothers i have lol for you,don"t worry big blue will be around for theNCAA.The one thing i see that might happen to UK is at the end of the season will patterson stay are go pro.The Ville is going to have to start playing alittle bit harder because the BigEast is going to give them all the hell they ever wanted to see.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

^ Very unlikely, as long as we get out to a good start in the first 5 minutes we will be fine. The start of the game is always key for us....i expect a very close game though. I hope yall jack 3s the whole game like yall usually do....but knowing my luck as a fan they will all fall.
Wow! How did i know this would be the game where yall hit every shot u shoot. Im tellin u i have the worst luck as a fan, anyway about the game,stupid, unforced turnovers which kills us so bad 20+ turnovers and were right there in every game....dumb !%+ Harris throws the ball in to stevenson and runsup the court like stevenson is the pg, u #+%%%%! u know u get the ball right back after u throw it in u dont run up the court....anyway me ramblin aint gonnado anygood....congrats to the UL fans, im proud of UK for battling back, but i still say Liggins should have been in for the final possesion to put some lengthon Sosa.

That game was crazy. I'm glad we didn't have to go to OT because we didnt have enough depth with all the foul trouble. I hate sosa the most out ofanybody on the team but he always seems to bring when he plays against gillespie. WHAT A SHOT. UK is going to be fine though, just cut the turnovers out. I waspissed samuels was in foul trouble the whole game. Porter made it rain from a deep a few times lol.

One of the most exciting UL/UK I've seen in a long time. Props to both teams.

it was a great game but its depressing losin to loisville 2 years in a row. owell uk is probably going to win the next 5. i HATE porter!

^ We will def be one of the pre season favorites next year as long as Pat dont declare, i hope meeks isnt thinking anything stupid ala azabuike a few yearsback. I cant deny, it was a fun game to watch though.

yeah it was pretty crazy. all we can say now is that we beat them in football and we actually made it to a bowl game and won.

and this is the first time ive been in this forum, can somebody school me on team kentucky?

I can't even lie though, after that game I sent out alot of trash talking txt to UK fans I know. Just because they gave me so much crap about football andhow they were gonna beat us in basketball too. Lol I pissed alot of people off. Just to the ones who loved to egg it on though.

That shot was awesome. E5 was playing stupid basketball. What did I say though, PLAY KURIC, kid can stroke it. Louisville got two commitments after the game.From the same HS. Cards now have 4 kids from one HS committed to play for them

^^ yup the same school the Oden and Mike Conley went too. We already had two recruits from there, 2 more committed after the game. (UK has 1 from that sameschool as well)

yeah your talkin about Lawrence North High School.. between their JV and Varsity teams they 16 players over 6'7"... they got somethin different in thewater up there lol.. and stephon van treese, the first one to commit to UL, is a beast..

Dominique ferguson could start at the D-1 level right now and hes only a junior, im lovin the way gillispie is recruiting.

^ very nice D. do you have the titaniums too? which one do you like more? I havent seen either in person
smh.gif
but from pics I think the titaniums might be in mytop 10 jordans ever released.

^ Yeah i have em, i dont think there could be a XX3 i dont like....they are my favorite shoe of all time no doubt about it....this colorway is just so sleek.

Back
Top Bottom