LOUISVILLE, KY heads

"Deveroes"

2 for $100 deal does indeed happen atleast once a year

Nothing too crazy on there. But all the Phats are on the deal.

Pics will be coming a little later tonight, probably at 11ish. Been busy all day today with family gatherings.

Merry Christmas Niketalk family.

As promised.

All size 11's....couldn't get any luckier.
pimp.gif

Scooped the Air Trainer 1's from the 112 pack for $69.99. Couldn't pass them up.

Nice pickups Corey.

I like the Em IIs the best.

Do the Black/red premiers come with the wooden horn in the toebox like the titaniums did?

Very nice corey, id still be asleep if i camped out for that long....im gonna try and get them one day soon.

Thanks guys, it was definitely a great experience and gives the shoes a real sentimental value.

^^ thats what I was thinkin, no matter what the shoes look like, etc you will always LOVE them kicks because your %!* waited in the cold for days for um lolNice pickups bro.

So whats the deal with camping out Corey, like is there a certain time period where your allowed to leave to eat, go to the bathroom,etc or whats the deal? Inever really understood that part.

It really just depends on the store honestly. This was my first time really camping out for real.

RIP Grandma.

Stuff seems so surreal still. I walked out the door to go to work and said bye grandma, she said bye honey and I left. Never would I have ever dreamed this wasgonna happen. Ive lived with my grandma for most of my life and shes ALWAYS been there for me no matter what, I have no idea what im gonna do.

They think she had a heart attack beetween 12 and 2 but their not sure.

Just wanna wake up from this nightmare. When my grandpa passed it wasnt nearly as bad because he had been doing bad already, this was totally unexpected, shehad been saying she felt bad but we never imagined anything like this. Im just greatful I wasnt the one who found her because I dont know what i would havedone.

Keep telling myself it happened for a reason and it was her time but it doesnt seem to help and I know its only gonna weigh down on me more and more as timepasses.

Death, never hated a word more.

Sorry to hear Joe, will keep you and your family in my prayers.

i know how your feeling because i grew up with my grandparents and it was very hard for me when they passed.

very sorry to hear that joe. I couldn't even imagine what your going through right now with your grandmother in your mother role. but i'll keep you andand your family in my prayers as well..

Sorry to hear that Joe, will keep you and your family in my prayers.

One of my students was killed over the Christmas break in a hit and run, they still haven't found the driver. It's gonna be hard to explain to the restof my 12-13 year old students.

Keep your head up Joe....never like to hear about peoples loved ones passing, but theres nothing anyone can do.

Sorry to hear that Joe, I lost my grandpa at an early age and the rest are still alive so I dont really know how it feels to lose someone like amother/grandmother figure, but I did lose my best friend in a car accident about a year ago and that was hard for me so I know its just as tough. Stay stong.Keep doing your normal life though (school, work, baby) and that will help you keep your mind off of it.

your family is in my prayers bro.

Very nice pickups... Those Eminems are flames, hope the album is on par with the upcoming cd. My condolences Joe

Back
Top Bottom