LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I saw DMONEY posting in the LeBron VII thread about a possibility of a UK LeBron VII, maybe these are them taken from the Alphaproject interview.
zkpaqg

^ i think its gonna be the uconn game...

Thanks for postin that pic, hopefully thats them or somethin like those....not soldiers.

yeah chew i went to the game too....got my CATS hat signed at the practice by cal, miller, hood, dodson, and krebs

ha yea D i can wear pretty much through those sizes
but gimme a rain check on those flu games
im just gunna get the red/white 12 that come out the 19
i already have the OG red/black 12 anyway lol i figure i might be able to pass on these

I seen both of those today too Eric. White/Red 12 quality is basically the same as the CDP, but I thought the quality of those was actually pretty decent. So Idont mind one bit.

The CDP 11s on the other hand was so terrible, but they stepped it up with the Space Jams. They just feel so much nicer, leather is nice. They arent as stiff,Space Jams are going to sell out quick. And I dont know how many pairs yall got, but St Matthews FootLocker got 60 pairs, so these arent limited at all.

The red on those 12s looks horrible....atleats the patent cut is a little better than cdps on the space jams. We will c....them 12s look very disapointingthough. Thanks for the pics.

Spacejams still release on 12/24? This will be my first pick up in a long, long time. Anywhere to get early?

Hey D, apparently LeBron will be in attendance for the UNC/UK game today, because UK is debuting their LeBron uniforms. So I'd assume if they are going tobust out a UK PE pair of LeBron 7s, today would be the day.

quick question. anybody in here got an iphone? would you recommend them? my blackberry is about done, so im on the look for something new and it looks like theiPhone is the only thing AT&T can offer me.

Space Jams better be better than them CDP XI's. That $175 price tag better be for nicer materials and not the box.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

quick question. anybody in here got an iphone? would you recommend them? my blackberry is about done, so im on the look for something new and it looks like the iPhone is the only thing AT&T can offer me.
My only complaint about the iphone is that, as of now, it does not support flash player. Otherwise, it basically does everything i need it to,well, once you jailbreak it.

It was a little annoying getting use to texting on the keyboard, but it flows really good once you adjust to it.

I have not really messed with a lot of the newer phones out now so i couldn't compare, but the iphone is not bad.

I love my iphone tyler. Ive had the 1st genreation for a couple years, and have had no problems with it. Best phone ive ever had. The texting takes a few daysto get used to, but is great after that. I can text on the thing withou looking at the screen. I highly reccomend it.

The space jams will officially release the 23rd. Anybody know if the Beet red Bo Jacksons hit anywhere louisville yet?

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

The space jams will officially release the 23rd. Anybody know if the Beet red Bo Jacksons hit anywhere louisville yet?

Foot Locker in Jeff has them, well i think its them. They are white and red. I saw them Saturday.

Anyone know of a spot in town that will embroider a name on the back of a jersey? Ive been having a tough time finding a spot. No screen printing

Back
Top Bottom