LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^ theres no fixin it i dont think man, alot of the old shoes at shaheens did that just on one of the shoes....pretty sure its a wrap for em, id send em back.

Lets get it Corey. I been tryin to work on gettin one crackin 4 the ville for the last year or so. Unfortunately regular joes (non sneakerheads) arent thatinterested in the idea. But, I believe with the right promotion and know how we can get it poppin.

I would be down Corey, I wouldnt want a table or anything because I aint got much to showcase, but i would forsure help you get things organized and help geteverything started and planned.

Eric, it sounds to me like you got a display shoe from some store that was sitting on the shelves for months that got all the light shined on that one sidethat made it yellow, I would send them back because I dont think there is any fixing that.

Yeah Louisville needs to have a showcase. I'd definitely be down to promote the hell out of it and help with whatever. Ay Tyler we got awhile till thesummer/fall so hopefully by then we'll both have enough heat to bring out lol.

fellas, i'm lookin for a size 15 in the SJ's and the 12s. any help around the city would be greatly appreciated. not lookin for a discount or hook-up,just the shoes. discounts r welcome tho lol.
tongue.gif

Sounds good guys. I'm just trying to get an idea. I've been talking to alot of people who are into sneakers and they've all told me that we coulddo it. I'll keep you guys posted as time approaches. And Tyler and Aaron; why not get a table and show people what you have lol. You all have more gemsthan you may think.

And as for the 1's, send them back.

fellas, i'm lookin for a size 15 in the SJ's and the 12s. any help around the city would be greatly appreciated. not lookin for a discount or hook-up,just the shoes. discounts r welcome tho lol.
tongue.gif

Dudes camping out for the SJ's??

This is my first Jordan cop in damn near 5 yrs.. i think since the cool grey IV's..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anybody eat at Morton's steak house? I got a $100 gift card last week that's not going to get used. I ate there once and wasn't really tooimpressed. PM me for a deal.

Doorbusters at City Gear and Marty's Tomorrow morning 6am-10am. 25% off all shoes including all redtag sale items (Jordan white/redXII's excluded), and 50% of all jackets any brand.

^^ kinda funny that no one said anything about camping out for the SJs. A simple question was issued & dudes assuming things.

Got the White/Red XIIs today, they look pretty good.

Found out 2 places in Owesboro are getting the Space Jams, gonna have to get up early and try to get a pair. Dude wouldn't let me see them today though
smh.gif

My buddy got a size 10.5 in the space jams this morning but they are to small for him and he was going to just throw them on ebay, but I figured I would comein here and see if anyone missed out before he did that. Hit me up with a PM or if you have my number text me and let me know.

Back
Top Bottom