LOUISVILLE, KY heads

ATTENTION LOUISVILLE. I will be unveiling some serious heat in the next week. Just thought you should know.
I usually wear cowboy boots and listen to Hank Williams JR., if that matters.

^^^^^Im not at liberty to say.

So u guys go to full court alot, were u down there for the mists, white/tour yellows, or the pacifics? If so my dad and i were the two white dudes in front. Trust me full court was just in trouble from the previous owner's. The previous owners neevr paid the bill on the store so when the new owners took over they were in debt. well since the new people remodeled and what not they have doubled their income. the reason they didnt get the carolina 5's or the grapes is because nike wont send them any shoes until they are out of debt. they did get some shirts for the carolina 5's but no shoes so they sent the shirts back to nike. As of right now the store is alright. But before the carolina 5's dropped they hadn't got a shipment of shoes for like a month. Trust me these guys arent bad like u all say, u just werent in tha kno about what was up. Any ways i got my pair of carolina's some where in indy, and copped three pairs of grapes their also, one for my buddy and two for me. Just go to the showcase section and look at "Our Collection" That's me in the little pic and my dad took it.

By the way was their a long line for the carolina 5's and grape 5's???

Half Court on Newburg road might sell fakes but they really don't have anything to do with full court, they are totally different owners and full court doesn't sell fakes do they, so there isn't no problem. Basically full court gets the shipment of forces and jordans and if they want to they'll send them some jordans, but like the tour yellow release in may, they kept the shipment all to their selves.

^^^^^ I dont understand them telling everyone they have them the day before and that they are opening at 10. When in fact they didnt get them, and the dude just strolled in at whatever time he feels, on every release I have ever been too. For the grapes he didnt show up until 12:30, an extra 2.5 hours of waiting for someone to tell us they didnt get the shoes that they already told us were there. And as far as the Tour yellow release thats the only one that has come through I was able to get 3 pair the next day. After the fact that I called the guy the day before and he failed to mention they were having a midnight release. If the guy didnt get the grapes or caro's he should have just told us, instead of not giving a crap if we wasted 8 hours standing in line for nothing. ANyways MjMVP welcome to the board. Looks like a few of us are planning on making the trip to indy or cincy, you know of any good spots that are easy to cop at?

They finally arrived guys. Tell me what you think. WARNING MAJOR HEAT BELOW.

48w1f1w.jpg

Man I get bored at Work

Thax man. But yea every release is a midnight madness release. Especially for a lot of hype. Im only 16 and my dad is 44 we both collect. I've already made my two trips to get my carolinas and grapes. We're real cool with some of the guys down there so we always no wuts up. When the store was in debt the manager was gonna try and by the grapes out of his own pocket just so he could sell them at full court but they never came through. I need to call my connect and find out wuts up. As of now eevrything is cool. By the way U can't be serious about those 7's amn im sorry. look at my collection in the sneaker showcase and let me kno wut ya think.

By the way wut sizes do u all wear???

^^^^^^^^ What are you talking about? My new VII's are fresh. Chi-town exclusives.

^ ur dad is the dude with all the ogs right? i remember him at the dmp release and the tour yellow 4 release. Chew them come in where i work about 5x per day so they aint exclusive lol.... but is that what u were talkin about or did u get ur Aquas? lemme know if u want my bordeaux VIIs.

Also just to let you know about full court THEY ARE SHADY AS HELL no matter what anybody says. Talked to the jb rep today and she explained what was goin on. they wont be getting anything for the next few months.hell they havent even had a single new shoe in over a month. Its the worse business/customer wise store that exists. Guarantee.

Well my dad is the older dude with all the og's, but at the dmp release he was rockin the og bred 11's. Is that him? Yea they did have new shoes cuz i talked to my dude down there today and he said they have gotten in a bunch of new shipments of forces and stuff, i asked about all the halloweens and he said they are super exclusive, but he did tell me he couldnt make any promises. I was with my dad also at the tour 4 release in may me and him were first in line. by the way wut size are ur bordeaux 7's?

Thre point to get out: It doesnt matter which type of court is selling fakes they will always be aphiliated. Point2: Even if they are in debt why did they have to lie? Point3: I havent forgot about jacked up prices and pre selling.
Being in debt is the not the issue. DMOney get at me, my bad I couldnt get you covered I got you next time. FADE...

Yeah it does, full court isnt even aphiliated with half court they are totally different owners, just the same name, they were together at one point but reallly arent any longer. Also they haven't sold any shoes early for over a year since they got in trouble. The over pricing was really only on the dmp, because they sold it early and the demand was extremely high. The just make u buy a shirt with the shoes because that's how they get l'style releases is by purchasing both. You should really just be happy they even have an urban account because i hate to tell ya, road trips arent that fun, u got to worry about to much stuff and it might not go like u think. I'm just glad louisville does have an urban account because u surely cant count on footaction in jmall.

Sorry MjMVP, I got first dibs on D's Bordeaux. Noone would have a problem with fullcourt if they didnt consistently lie to our faces. Lets break it down.
ME: ARe you getting the grapes?
FC:Yes we HAVE them.
ME:Is there a midnight release?
FC:No, we only GOT a few pair.
ME:What time will you open?
FC: I'll open at 10.
What actually happened: They did not receive the grapes. When they told numerous people they already had them. What pisses me off the most is him strolling in at 12:30 making us wait an extra 2.5 hours to finallly say "im full of @#%$ we never got the grapes, you all just got punked, im awesome". SMH peoples time is valuable, he didnt even give us the chance to make a roadtrip because he was too inconsiderate to tell us the truth.

THERE BEAUTY WILL BE UPON US SOON

Tell em how it went down Chew. I called twice Sept. 29th just to make sure they were not having a midnight release. Both times I'm told they have the shoes and they will open at 10 am. And just like Chew said they come rollin up at 12:30, and tell me why the guy that was driving was laughing when he seen us all still standing there. Maybe because he already sold the shoes to his buddies. That is why he didn't show up till 12:30 because he probably thought we would already be gone. Oh well we live and we learn. All I know is I'm done with em.

Chew. Don't hold out on me man. If you got extra pairs of them VII's let me know. I can imagine them on my feet as I sit here typing.

Vanus whats up bra? Its cool ill, get them eventually. My money order got lost and the ones i was suppose to have i never got to get. To get down to the truth of full court is that they are Full of S^IT no matter what people say. Tell me this isnt messed up, 3 days after the tour released i went back to get another pair, he hands me the shoe box i open it and theres 10 $5 bills in it........ Thats not shady is it? somethin else is goin on there. Chew- let me know what ur talkin about send me a pm or somethin.

THe below pics are not recomended for the weak at heart, or women who may be pregnant. DS and in original box. Behold: The Holyest of all Holy Grails:

2z7okrd.jpg

33e4chw.jpg

30ifdcn.jpg

4hvypm0.jpg

The pics dont do them justice. The suede is very dark, and the aqua purple tone is very bright. Theses were the second pair of Jordans I ever had. These are the ones that started it all. Back when my parents had no business buying me these because we really couldnt afford them, back when you got 2 pairs of shoes a year. One at the beginning of school, and one around easter. Wore them to death. Searched for these for years and now they are here. Feels great.

Hey congrats Chew. I've noticed Dmoney asking you about these so you must have been trying hard to get them. Nice to see someone get the kicks they have always wanted. I remember having these in I believe 11th grade. I couldn't tell you what happened to them. Oh well. Once again congrats.

full court is dumpster. louisville seriously needs a good store ala Walter's in Atlanta. whoever opens it should make a decent amount of money..

Back
Top Bottom