LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Hey D. Man I was gonna pass, then decided to go get them and the four places I went were already sold out. I didn't think they would sell that fast. Oh well, I guess I'll go huntin' for them tomorrow. Wish me luck. Well I just realized you weren't even asking me but thought I would share. Sorry.

It was tough but as of now I havent got them. ITt really killing me, if these came out a month from now I would probably have bought my pairs. If there still around in a few weeks ill have to copp. Did you pick them up? How did they look at the store? I refused to go see them in person because I knew id end up walking out with 3 boxes. Just checked out the new pics of the olive 5's think I might pass. BUt those burgandy V's are killing it, I dont care what anybody says, those are beautiful. Saturday morning they still had them on eastbay spoos, you may want to ckeck them out.
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

Has anyone seen the black jordan III dunks around yet?
-pokemon2k

I copped the stealths yesterday and the wrinkled leather really looks good...i didn't expect them to sell that fast either but whoever didnt like the greenbeans was for sure gonna copp these...i'll post some pics later. Yes the Olives are amazing...coppin x2, the burgandy's im gonna get cause they are our school's colors...J-town high school who recently won sate in basket ball...they would look tight rockin em...but yea the dunk low blk 3's dont come out until november.

Hey Chewy I seen the black cement dunks on pickyourshoes.com. But I haven't seen them in any store. Hey just got a pair of the Blue V's and I was wondering if regular water repelant was ok for the clear bottoms. I'm not gonna spray the bottoms but you know how it comes up a little on the sides. Someone let me know please. This is my first pair of V's. Thanks in advance.

Just got back from st matts mall. All stores still had them on display, in a big size. Didnt ask for my sz but they do look really nice in person. Wore my Neon Air Max 95's one time pack, and almost got thrown out of champs because some dumbass employee tried to say they were fake.
-pokemon2k

I dont really kno what ur gonna use the water repellent for but yea it should work...dont listen half the employees at those stores if they say ur shoes are fake because some of them prolly own fakes but what did tha employee at champs look like???

i hate when bums think they know sumthin. i get in arguments with people at work all the time when they walk in with fakes and think they have some exclusives form ny. Chewy: yeah i picked up a pair, they are straight. Im with you on the burgundy 5s, i would have killed it if i were still in school and playin ball with our unis, would have been perfect with these joints. when is the official release date for these?

Chew, where did you cop the one time only pack and what did you end up droppin on them? Just got a pair of true religions and 7 for all mankind jeans from my aunts boutique in ATL for 40% off, they are a little tight though...

yea man people do that at work too, they always come in and ask for clear forces...one time we had soem blk n yellow 95's out with some vandals...and some dude came up and was are these shoes fake? Man I started rollin! DMONEY where did u go to highschool? these drop the same day as the fire red 5's in december!

Hey mjmvp23, I spray all my new shoes with water repelant because it seems to me that they clean up better. I just wanted to make sure when I spray them it wouldn't hurt the clear bottoms. Like I said up there I'm not gonna spray the bottoms but you know how the clear soles come around the edge a little bit. So I'm sure when I spray them it will get on that part. But anyway thanks for the answer. I didn't think it would hurt it but you never know for sure I guess. By the way I think I seen you and your dad at the Mars release at FL in St. Matthews mall. Doesn't your dad work at Ford? I don't know maybe its not you. Hey Chewy did you find the black III dunks. I had to buy my true blue dunks off Ebay. I didn't even think anyone around here would get them. I hate buying off there nowadays but like I said I didn't think anyone would get them. I now this is long but could someone tell me how to post pics so one of you guys could verify that my dunks are legit. I'd appreciate it. Thanks guys.

your welcome man no problem. Ye that was me and my dad at foot locker when the mars released we bought ours at finish line. He works at fords truck plant... which one were you..I might remember you...wut were u wearin i had on the tour yellow 4's and my dad had on tha mist's. Blk dunks dont drop til november..

Spoos you probably could have gotten the true blues at journeys in st matts, I wouldnt worry about them being fake, they havent been out too long. Check the pic tutorial for posting pics, if I can do it anyone can. Actually the black III dunks are already out in some areas, just not here yet. Hrich- I got 3 pairs out of the one time pack, I paid about $280 a piece shipped. They look really nice in person, the union 97's ended up being my favorites.
-pokemon2k

Quote:
i had on the tour yellow 4's and my dad had on tha mist's.

I remember seeing you and your dad there. I have no idea what I was wearing. Where do you work at?
-pokemon2k

Does one of you work at ford too...because we met a guy that worked at forda also...he had on the mists also...sadi he had sold his collection and was starting over.... How come u always by three pairs of something...i could understand 2 but why 3???

Yea I work at Ford. I'm not positive what I was wearing that day. But I was at Finish Line also. When I put FL I wasn't even thinking about Foot Locker. But anyways I was talking to your dad about Ford so yea it was me. I sold most of my shoes and started pretty much over.

dang son, three pairs at 280?? thats some serious dough. I at in school but right now I am doing an internship at Marathon Petroleum in IL as a refining engineer. Town sucks but I gotta do three semesters of this @#%$.

Yea i remember u spoosman u had on the mists as well...u wear an 11 also if i can remember...why did u sell all ur kickz in the first place??? Any one coppin tha olives???

Quote:
How come u always by three pairs of something...i could understand 2 but why 3???

I have a serious problem.
-pokemon2k

I usually only buy multiples of a shoe if its something I absolutely love, or one I remember having as a kid. IF I dont have at least 2 pair of a shoe I cant even bring myself to wear them. I dont know what it is. It makes me feel better that if I go somewhere and happen to mess up my shoes, I have a pair sitting on Ice at home. I also plan to display all my DS pairs.
-pokemon2k

Im the account manager at a car lot in hardin county. I handle the collections department, repossessions, tracing etc. I actually made a killing playing poker the last few years, actually make more doing that than at my job. Ive been slowly getting away from poker because I put so much time in at my job. I have looked into opening a bar and am still throwing some ideas around. Im pretty fresh out of college. Plus living rent free frees up some cash for shoes, I just moved back home from Lexington this year.
-pokemon2k

Yea i have that problem too. But since i'm only 16 I know I have for ever too bust em out...i only buy two pairs of shoes that really mean alot to me...like the fire red 4's, and the grapes so far...the rest I just put up for a long time...and so many kickz come out that i want it's hard to buy large variety...if i just collected j's i would by prolly to pairs of every jordan. Spoosman how long ago did u sell ur collection and what did u sell???

Well mjmvp to answer your 1st question. I sold to get money for the new shoes I wanted that were coming out. I'm married with two kids that I pay to put through catholic school. Your 2nd question, what did I sell. I had a few pairs of OG's, they were columbia XI's, taxi XII's, blue & white XII's, I believe these were called shadow X's, and white & blue IX's. Then retros I had were black & cement III's, white & cement III's, mocha III's, low black and low white VI's, french blue VII's, white & red VIII's, white & black IX's and white and blue XVII's. I kept my true blue III's and my olympic VII's. I think I started selling them around November of last year.

Back
Top Bottom