LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^^^^^ Yeah. Did you not get my email? Shoes are legit. 3m was right, and the tag matched. Nice pick up
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

Thanks man. I appreciate you checking them out for me. I got one email from you. I think if you reply to my message it doesn't get back to me but I'm not for sure. Thanks again.

Yea...journeys at st.mathews...they got them in friday! I love 'em...I also saw where they are gonna release a jordan dunk all the way through the retro 11 as of rite now. I cant wait for those either...things are easier to pick up now knowing there is such a long break from jordans for a while.

In the cement dunk post in the retro forum:

Jordan III White/Blue - October
Jordan III Black/Grey - November
Jordan II White/Blk-Red - December
Jordan IV Black/3M - January
Jordan IV White/Cement - March
Jordan VII dunk- white/white-metallic silver (307696 112) April
Jordan VIII dunk - black/black-Anthracite (307696 002) May
Jordan IX dunk- white/white-black patent (307696 113) June

More are yet to come! :D
happy.gif

Cant wait for the II's and IV's. Interested to see what the viii'sill look like
-pokemon2k

I'm looking forward to the white IV's myself. Hey I just came from the Journeys in Greentree mall and they still have the true blue dunks on display if anyone still wants a pair.

Journey's in st.mathews has both dunk 3's on display still...cant wait for the jordan 1 dunks next month

I just got all the eamils returned to me that I sent you spoos. I was eondering why you kept sending me pics after I ahd responded, lol.
-pokemon2k

Hey Chew. Yeah for some reason if you reply to my email it will send it to @insighttbb.com instead of @insightbb.com with just one t. I appreciate your help with the pics. I just returned from the journeys at st. mattews mall and I couldn't bring myself to buy the black III dunks. I can't look over the yellow soles. My favorite model of the air jordan line and I can't buy them Oh well I have the true blue dunks. I don't know. Thanks again Chewy. Hey DMONEY I know what you mean I love the true blue dunks but I don't think they look good on me. I've worer them a few times and my wife likes them but she likes low cut shoes anyway. Once again I don't know.

ANy stores get the glow in the dark dunks? or am I dreaming thinking louisville gets any premium shoes?
-pokemon2k

Yep Chewvenile...definitely dreamin' that would be like getting the halloween forces...they are quickstrike releases....and there arent any quick strike stores in Louisville...just urban accounts...by the way a new urban account/hopefully quickstrike too, is soon coming to louisville in the next year or so... :D
happy.gif

When did you get your cool greys? Bordeaux are beautiful. Nice I's. Ill post later. Dont know how to top the bordeaux.
-pokemon2k

Ok. This is what was easy to get to. NOt as nice as bordeaux or OG I's.

One Time Pack
2ijnk8j.jpg

3ycjbro.jpg

Air Jordan I
2cmllyr.jpg

2sbrk0o.jpg

-pokemon2k

Thats it D? Start a post and only 2 pics. I know you got some heat. Show off that sparkly @#%$ DMP.
-pokemon2k

^^^^^ Infrareds are very nice. Need to get a pair real soon.
-pokemon2k

Back
Top Bottom