LOUISVILLE, KY heads

laugh.gif
@ that pic.

$215 retail.... can't wait to see the re-sale value
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

They're not 15.00 nice in my opinion...

Agreed. Especially that brown and pink colorway.
sick.gif

Edit: Picked these up tonight. My first pair of half cabs. The Crooks hat is a spot on match for the freshwaters...

8a035eac408deded79e25b45a3cd42035928df7.pjpg

me and D$ are in the Hoops league now, we are 7-1....lost to dominique tilfords team 2 weeks ago by 5,,,tourney starts sunday.

^ what night yall play on? A bunch of people that work with me got a team. They play on Monday nights.

Anybody in Louisville getting the Hare 1s next weekend?

We got the shirt for the hares Tyler, but who knows.

The shirt is the weirdest material ive ever felt on a shirt. No lie it feels like fruit roll ups.

Got Married yesterday, i would post pics but i forgot to take my cam....hopefully ill atleast be able to post a pic of the Groom cake, it was a titanium 23. Ihad a blast. I guess im considered an old man now like SPOOSMAN.

Tyler- We play on Sunday Nights.

Congrats D. And yes, now you are considered an old man.
laugh.gif
Post some pics when you can. Where did you get married at?

And did anybody head to St Louis or Memphis for the Yeezys? If you did, hope yall got your pair.

Congrats D, its all downhill from here on !

j/k

Yes Tyler, me and Tony made the trip to the louie and we were # 1 & 2. The people there were cool as hell. It was in a bad area but the people that showedup for the release were very cool. I was going to head down solo until Tony hit me up. There was another guy that drove 6 hours from Nebraska to pick them up.He got there around 2 am, we arrived 9:30 right after they had closed.

That was my 1st time waiting that long for some shoes (10 hours) but it was well worth it. Shoes are very dope imo.

Plenty of stories to tell huh Tony !

The shoes are very nice and the quality is miles above any shoes i have picked up in since the laser 4's.

^ I seen you asking if anyone wanted to go with you a few days ago, but I had to work Friday + I wasnt feeling them. If you go down again for the black pairlet me know and I will ride with.

EDIT: Whos all going to Bellarmine on Friday for the dunk contest, 2on2, and 3 point contest?

Got hitched at Lakeside Reflections in Jeffersonville, IN....

Doubt ill go to Bellermine Friday night but im def going on saturday....

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Congrats D, its all downhill from here on !

j/k

Yes Tyler, me and Tony made the trip to the louie and we were # 1 & 2. The people there were cool as hell. It was in a bad area but the people that showed up for the release were very cool. I was going to head down solo until Tony hit me up. There was another guy that drove 6 hours from Nebraska to pick them up. He got there around 2 am, we arrived 9:30 right after they had closed.

That was my 1st time waiting that long for some shoes (10 hours) but it was well worth it. Shoes are very dope imo.

Plenty of stories to tell huh Tony !

The shoes are very nice and the quality is miles above any shoes i have picked up in since the laser 4'
Mike i enjoyed the trip it was well worth it.Tyler Mike is telling you right man the people were so cool and we had a great time,and yes we have plenty of stories to tell, all of it is good nothing bad.I"am telling all that was the best ever shoe release that i had ever been to in my life.Mike Adrian blog is www.mademonarchs.com
laugh.gif

To all sneakerheads never come to a shoe release wearingFA
laugh.gif
KES of the shoes that are being release. Just as everybody started toline up to go inside of the store this clown gets out of his car with these on and had the nerve to say that they were real,man everybody started laughing athim includeing the store employees.

gay-dar is on a hundred, thousand, trillion !

What was even funnier was that dude sat outside for 30 minutes and never got a ticket and ran up to the door like he was 1st in line. He was on the phonetalking like, im first, i said the hell you are ! Then Tony was flashin his #1 ticket in his face and dude was like, i thought i was at the door. I said youare, but your @*% aint 1st! When everyone lined up inside he was still at the counter talking about, you aint say nothin about no tickets when i called lastnight, yadda yadda ya.

congrats D! and best of luck to you and your wife..

and glad everything worked out for you mike and tony.. im sure the trip was memorable lol

congrats D on your commitment. hope that all is well with you and your wife. headed to work, i'll be back around 1am or so. peace kentucky and surroundingareas

Gonna try to wear these today. Hopefully they dont start cracking too bad Mike. Didnt have the patience to totally remove the paint but i did wipe them downwith acetone.

61335bc94fc8e66e7fd35bc9a3d7a1bea5dce7f.pjpg

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Got Married yesterday, i would post pics but i forgot to take my cam....hopefully ill atleast be able to post a pic of the Groom cake, it was a titanium 23. I had a blast. I guess im considered an old man now like SPOOSMAN.

Tyler- We play on Sunday Nights.
Congrats D....so that means you busted the titaniums for the wedding right?!

Back
Top Bottom