Low Wage Mc Donalds Worker Beats Woman In Front Of Her Own Child - Bystanders do NOTHING

The bad part is that the kid was there. But let's be real. If you get in anybody's business and start gossiping which could hurt their livelihood, your gonna get a beatdown. Doesn't make it right tho

some of these comments are dumb. youre worried about losing your job over rumors, yet get caught on camera in your work uniform. idiots i tell you.

I mean the fact that people were just watching... kinda makes me feel like they were in fear for their lives

I dont think anyone in that video was in fear of their lives

Edit: well maybe the couple of people behind the woman getting beat

Last edited:
how about if you can't fight you don't run around spreading rumors?

seems simple to me

you can't fight don't do anything that might get your *** whooped

You're right, I give up (on society).

Last edited:
They were all trash. The assailant, the victim, the bystanders. How a little kid gonna show more heart than the people watching?

They were all trash. The assailant, the victim, the bystanders. How a little kid gonna show more heart than the people watching?

Lol word, but then again there was a situation that happened prior, not like shorty beat her up for no apparent reason, ppl quick to judge without knowing the whole story

Lol word, but then again there was a situation that happened prior, not like shorty beat her up for no apparent reason, ppl quick to judge without knowing the whole story

I agree, I don't think the victim should have gotten assaulted in front of her child like that, but obviously some sort of repercussion comes from running your mouth. Whether that's a punch to the face or being cussed out.

It takes two to tango. I just feel someone should have broken the fight up, especially because of the kid. Then again we all love to watch a trainwreck.

I get that people don't like things being said about them and you shouldn't run your mouth.

Take the whole gossip thing the other girl was saying aside though. What was really accomplished here with the reaction?

McDonald's girl got her payback but at what cost. Once she gets caught shes going to do some type of jail time and is going to have some type of assault charges on her record. She lost McDonald's and other jobs are going to be reluctant to hire her as well.

Running your mouth isn't a good look but this is the real world, you can't go around putting hands on anyone who says something you don't like and expect nothing to happen. Cops and a judge aren't trying to hear "I beat her up because she said this and that about me, my actions were justified" Bottom line don't be mentally weak where words are going to get you to act violent.

I get that people don't like things being said about them and you shouldn't run your mouth.

Take the whole gossip thing the other girl was saying aside though. What was really accomplished here with the reaction?

McDonald's girl got her payback but at what cost. Once she gets caught shes going to do some type of jail time and is going to have some type of assault charges on her record. She lost McDonald's and other jobs are going to be reluctant to hire her as well.

Running your mouth isn't a good look but this is the real world, you can't go around putting hands on anyone who says something you don't like and expect nothing to happen. Cops and a judge aren't trying to hear "I beat her up because she said this and that about me, my actions were justified" Bottom line don't be mentally weak where words are going to get you to act violent.

i agree Ced but "Running your mouth isn't a good look but this is the real world, you can't go around putting hands on anyone who says something you don't like and expect nothing to happen." is def two sided & im sure as much as shes downplaying the convo & saying it was brief it prbly spanned a day or 2 & in the internet world(fb,twitter,ig) we live in thats a LONG time & you only need to be pushed so far until something makes you snap...

need to watch the vid..cant see it at wk

Last edited:
i agree Ced but "Running your mouth isn't a good look but this is the real world, you can't go around putting hands on anyone who says something you don't like and expect nothing to happen." is def two sided & im sure as much as shes downplaying the convo & saying it was brief it prbly spanned a day or 2 & in the internet world(fb,twitter,ig) we live in thats a LONG time & you only need to be pushed so far until something makes you snap...

I feel ya. It goes both ways. If someone runs their mouth and gets hands put on em, I got no sympathy towards them. I just hate seeing people catching cases because they put hands on a loud mouth who provoked the whole thing.

NT, please help me navigate my emotions
laugh.gif

Lol this is ****** up tho.

Also lulz at the random inclusion of "low wage" in the title lol.

man this is crazy. Happened to me once when my mom had an abusive dude. i tried to stab him

& my dad just told me he got left by his dad with a baby sitter for a few days when he was 5 in STL and she started stabbing him and punching him.

**** happens. its a cruel world. i dont feel either way about it. i hate the "worse has happened mentality" but oh well

I feel ya. It goes both ways. If someone runs their mouth and gets hands put on em, I got no sympathy towards them. I just hate seeing people catching cases because they put hands on a loud mouth who provoked the whole thing.

which is normally how it goes...was glad that ny dude who got lumped didnt press charges after he brought the beating on himself

Real Talk.

which is normally how it goes...was glad that ny dude who got lumped didnt press charges after he brought the beating on himself

He was talking about pressing them initially though. He said he got a copy of the "sirvaylents tape" That tread was comedy though. Dude was getting roasted on Instagram.

I'm wondering why she gotta be a McDonald's worker so far away from a McDonald's? :lol: Low wage at that.

This was messed up but she was clearly mad and not thinking clearly. I wonder what it was about. From what I could manage listening, the lady got the chick fired from her job? :nerd: Either way this is way overboard but there's not much you can expect from ppl like this.

Nobody's saying you should be swinging on everyone who talks crazy, but that doesn't mean you let everything ride either

People need to be held accountable for the things they say, we live in an era where people think they can say whatever they want and try and hide behind the law once somebody come tax that ***

man a lot of the responses in here are disheartening.

no one deserves to get assaulted and beat like that over words. It makes it that much worse that it happened in front of their little kid.

i wonder if the responses on NT would be different if it was a little black girl and some gorilla sized white chick doin the beating?

Seen this a few days ago. It was worth a good laugh. Oh well...

Oh and your title was ******* terrible OP... Stop reaching, you'll live longer.

Back
Top Bottom