Low Wage Mc Donalds Worker Beats Woman In Front Of Her Own Child - Bystanders do NOTHING

White girl gets beat up, and it's "low wage" worker assaulting her.

Black girl gets beat up, and it's a sharkeisha meme.

Not condoning this savagery at all, but the agenda never ceases to amaze

meh wasn't that bad sucks the kid had to see that tho

at least lil man got heart

but if what the girl is saying thats doing the mollywhopping is true and homegirl almost cost her a job then I can't say it wasn't a deserved *** kicking

crazy part is she still might wind up losing her job over this
Not might....the dumb garden tool is already gonna be fired regardless. THe manager already released a statement saying she'd be fired. Even if not for the incident, she still hasn't shown up for any of her shifts since the incident. So that would get her fired either way. How are you so worried about your job when you get yourself fired anyway? What an idiot.

White girl gets beat up, and it's "low wage" worker assaulting her.

Black girl gets beat up, and it's a sharkeisha meme.

Not condoning this savagery at all, but the agenda never ceases to amaze

most of the people I saw tombout Sharkeisha were black though.

hell dudes were on here dying laughing.

I don't think "the agenda" applies here. I wouldn't eem care that ol girl got mashed for talking reckless but doing that in front of a kid and then threatening the kid while people just stood there was OD.

that's the biggest issue to me at least. At least in the Sharkeisha video they were trying to intervene.

youngin got more heart than everybody else on the scene.

You can call it hiding behind the law but the fact remains. Its alot of people behind bars because someone "disrespected them" yeah they proved themselves but was it really worth it.

If your a grown adult, its nothing cool about giving your hard earned money to the courts to pay fines or to waste your time in expensive court mandated programs. Nothing cool with doing community service, or being in jail. Nothing cool with when you apply for a decent job that assault charge comes up on the background check and you don't get hired.

Again people need to smarten up and realize that. Its some douchebags out there who are going to try you and provoke you with the intent of hoping you snap and do something so you can get locked up. Its messed up but think about that.

Like I said earlier. Let them swing on you and if their stupid enough to do so then give them the beating of a lifetime.

I mentioned a previous situation I had at a bar before where a dude was saying some real disrespectful stuff. When I approached him he took his phone out started filming and said he would press charges if I touched him. I just told him that his dad raised a chump and laughed it off. I have my freedom, that dude is eventually going to try that on the wrong person and they'll react differently then I did

sometimes anytime when things like this happened its best to stay out of it and mind your own business...
Growing up in the south, I just assume everyone is strapped.

So whenever I come across two people having a heated discussion, I keep it moving. No standing & watching. No pulling out phones & recording. I leave.

Props to whoever said more people should carry guns!

Screw the "learn to fight" nonsense some of you are spewing. There is no reason for two adults to be scrapping in a park over some stuff someone said. It's America. I'm free to say what I want. Words are words. If you get emotional enough to break the law and assault me in a park, I don't have to rationalize, and say "oh I'm taking multiple blows to the head, but my life isn't going to end, so I can't justify shooting you". You're going to get an equally emotionally charged response that could end your life to protect mine. 

Even if someone costs you your job and livelihood, once you go outside the law and take matters into your own hands, don't count on the law to protect you. You should know all the possible outcomes of your actions. Live or die with the consequences. Inflicting temporary physical pain doesn't help your situation. It doesn't serve as an example for the next person not to do the same thing. It isn't anything but venting your frustration in an unacceptable manner to "get back" at someone.

Call me weak if you want to, I'm not taking any beating in front of my child because someone thinks I deserve it. On top of that, I can't guarantee my childs safety if I'm knocked out, so to protect what's mine. You are taking the ultimate L. Whether its warranted or not. 

Last edited:

​
laugh.gif
 ​
Lol this is ****** up tho.​
 ​
Also lulz at the random inclusion of "low wage" in the title lol.​
roll.gif
Forrealz, like what does that have to do with anything about anything?

I'm more shocked that no one watching wouldn't prevent that, seeing as how chick had her kid there.

Cell phones gettin people in trouble left and right. If this was back in the day, you get your *** whooped for talking ****, then keep it moving.
Black chick just ODd though

so we're frowning on adults fighting but shooting somebody is cool?

thats problem half these kids got now is they quick to grab a gun because they scared of an *** whooping

sad

point I was trying to make is if you use the logic of learn to fight, whats the next step if you honestly cant fight, protect yourself? how? weapon? I never said she should get shot or deserved to be shot after that.

Staying out of other peoples affairs goes a long way in protecting yourself.

thats problem half these kids got now is they quick to grab a gun because they scared of an *** whooping

sad

point I was trying to make is if you use the logic of learn to fight, whats the next step if you honestly cant fight, protect yourself? how? weapon? I never said she should get shot or deserved to be shot after that.

I agree, but not every *** whoopin is warranted.

Social media aka the internet is a safe haven for a lot of cowards and I personally feel that if more people were held accountable for the things they said a lot of what gets said wouldn't be said.

It may or may not have anything to do with this video but stuff happens and sometimes minding your business can keep you out of a lot of ruckus 2014.

:lol: @ anyone trying to defend the mcdonalds worker or tryna justify it

she beat her in front of her kids because she thought she spread a rumor about her................................... what the hell?????

Last edited:

sad

I agree, but not every *** whoopin is warranted.

But the weapon, especially a fire arm should only be the last resort. I'm fighting til I can't anymore, if I get my *** whopped than so be it. If he reaches for a weapon, I'm shooting first.

Wouldn't be no caping if it was two black girls fighting. Y'all always cape the white woman. Guess it hits close to home LOL

Call me weak if you want to, I'm not taking any beating in front of my child because someone thinks I deserve it. On top of that, I can't guarantee my childs safety if I'm knocked out, so to protect what's mine. You are taking the ultimate L. Whether its warranted or not. 

This is the main reason in this example imo.

Someone threatens my kid, they're not walking away from that one. After you get knocked out if she punched the two year old like she did mom, he can die. Even if you both survive, how are you going to be able to live knowing that you allowed your child to be hurt by someone. More importantly, how is your child going to live knowing their parent can't protect them. Who knows how this would affect the child in the future.

Why was "low wage" or McDonald's mentioned in the thread title at all?
You've obviously chosen sides already.

The woman who got pummeled deserved it.
She tried to get the lady fired or in trouble at her job, and who knows what else...

The only part of the video I didn't agree with, is when she threatens the kid. Not cool.
But since the kid got his licks in, and she didn't touch him, no harm no foul.

Back
Top Bottom