im sure tyler looked unathletic on that putback dunk

kevin love looks like has 95% body fat

Thats what i'm saying...

That was a monster putback...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Uhh....I'm not one to defend Tyler Handjob...

But, how exactly does Psycho-Teabag look unathletic????

Because he is. He just tosses the ball in the air and it magically goes in. He gets all the calls. And oh my God, one time, instead of taking the day off, he put up 500 shots! Oh wowee! He's the hardest worker in the world! And now he's just willing the ball into the basket and willing UNC to the F4! His will exceeds his skill! He has the most will in the universe! He's going to will himself ahead of MJ as the best basketball player ever!

Dammit, SHUT THE +%*@ UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that #!+! you said has nothing to do w/ athleticism.....You talking about his skill.

Hansbroad is an athlete.

He's not an athlete. Let me present you with this logical argument:

1. All white people who play sports are not athletes.

2. Tyler Hansborough is a white person.

3. Therefore, Tyler Hansborough is not an athlete.

Whites work hard, blacks are athletic. DUH.
eyes.gif

Because he is. He just tosses the ball in the air and it magically goes in. He gets all the calls. And oh my God, one time, instead of taking the day off, he put up 500 shots! Oh wowee! He's the hardest worker in the world! And now he's just willing the ball into the basket and willing UNC to the F4! His will exceeds his skill! He has the most will in the universe! He's going to will himself ahead of MJ as the best basketball player ever!

All that #!+! you said has nothing to do w/ athleticism.....You talking about his skill.

Hansbroad is an athlete.

eyes.gif

True, true.

How could I forget.
laugh.gif

David Lee is athletic...yet somehow a "he works so hard" manages to come through.

Hansbroad is an athlete.

eyes.gif
True. I mean the announcers wouldn't point out how hard he works 1000 times a game if that wasn't the case.

Tyler is the definition of college basketball.

He is a beast in the NCAA, some of you are too salty.

And you can tell his heart is in every play, on both ends of the floor.

I'm not gonna lie...I can't stand them either, I want to see them lose and cry and I want Amare, Iguodala, Kobe, McGrady, and Dwight Howard toposterize Kevin Love when he makes it into the league. Call it hate but there are just some players I don't enjoy watching and he's one of them

im sure tyler looked unathletic on that putback dunk

kevin love looks like has 95% body fat
Just turn this post into a "Love vs Hansbrough: Who will flop harder in the L."

but on the real, I'm tired of the praise for Love's great outlet passes and how he can pass it from the baseline and hit the rim on the other end ofthe court...its a @%!+@$% outlet pass, who cares?

Can't hate on three straight final fours. That's
pimp.gif

And
indifferent.gif
at this turning into a Love vs. Hansbrough thread.

im not hating on UCLA or anything. They're a talented squad but they ALWAYS have the easiest route to the Final Four.

I hate to say it but dudes above are right. They won't shut up about Hansbrough's so called work ethic on every play and it's because he'swhite and nonathletic. I'm willing to bet there are TONS of players who work way harder than him, both on and off the floor, and you don't hear anybodyslurping them for 40 minutes a game.

roll.gif
at thinking of Hansbrough trying to stop Dwight Howard or Amare in theleague. Lets see his hard work stop that.
roll.gif

URBAN BALLERZ wrote:

i cant stand kevin love. dude looks like the most unathletic guy ever and fouls people on every "rebound" he gets. he certainly has perfected usin that off arm

and youre a UNC fan and saying that? Love>>>Hansbrough... stop *****ing about Love when you have Hansbrough doing the exact same thing, but Lovedoes it better. I can see Love as a role player on a winning team in the NBA, as said before i hope Hansbrough likes it out in Europe.

and UCLAs D has been sick that why Xavier has been bad, when you got a sick defensive PG in Collison who along with Love get the majority of the points andthan when you got other good defenders like Shipp, Mbah a Moute, and even Westbrook teams will play bad vs you.

Stop hating
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom