///Lucky Lefty's, Sacramento///

Releasing today:

Lovewright Co. Holiday...featuring collabs with The Hundreds, Fast Eddie/The Real Commune, Eevl Goose, and Chase Tafoya

LLpics+008.jpg

LLpics+014.jpg

LLpics+013.jpg

LLpics+007.jpg

Also, the LL Fitted...these will sell out. Get to the shop early if you want one.

LLpics+004.jpg

Ruined your clothes during the Halloween weekend? Come celebrate your achievements with some good deals...

Picture%2B14.png

All kinds of brands are eligible for the sale, including Porter, Undftd, Mishka, 10 Deep, In4mation, False, Play Cloths and more.

The In4mation Holiday Collection, featuring the In4mation x Crooks collaboration is in store now

LLpics+087.jpg

LLpics+092.jpg

LLpics+066.jpg

LLpics+080.jpg

LLpics+069.jpg

BG x Gabe Morford
LLpics+081.jpg

BG x Mike Giant/Rebel8
LLpics+086.jpg

Doughboy fitteds (already low on stock)
LLpics+101.jpg

LLpics+082.jpg

LLpics+100.jpg

LLpics+105.jpg

Just in time for the holidays, we've received a large restock of A.P.C denim at the shop.

We have four styles of raw denim this time around - Rescue's, New Cure's, New Standard's, and PetitStandard's.

It's tough to beat denim of this quality and price. Like last time, these will move quickly. Phone orders are accepted 1-916-706-0505

Peter,

They retail for $155. I'll be at the shop all day tomorrow...stop by!

The support for the store has been great thus far...NT fam take 20% off your total with the code DUANECAUSWELL at checkout

^ Yeah we have them in stock right now.  Let me know what size you need and I can take care of you.
Also, 35% off this week online with the code TYUSEDNEY 

You guys need to start letting me know you're from NT!  Thanks for coming in last week, Francis.

Starting tomorrow for those who want to come in from NT.  IN STORE ONLY.
Picture-1652.png

^No problem man. Anything good you guys are dropping on Friday? I'll try to stop by after work.

Btw, I love the denim. Got them hemmed to a length I know won't be too short when I soak them. Thanks again for all the help Brennan!

Glad you like them...I might get one of my pairs hemmed, too.

There are some really good deals this weekend. Everything is at least 30% off, with $20 New Eras, some $10 tees, and some 60% off denim. We're running pretty low on quantities, but there are some steals for sure.

Just making room for Spring deliveries, which will start rolling out next week...

Back
Top Bottom