Luda in his PRIME appreciation.

Luda can spit most of his bars are cool
pimp.gif

i dont think i can handle a whole album of luda anymore... but he can def kill remixes.. i think he held his own on made you look remix

luda had bangers :nthat:

can't remember the last time i listened to his music like that, but his early discography was nice.

Only reason people say T.I.>Luda is because Luda never really made heart felt/serious songs...T.I. always had those songs that people stuck in the trap could relate and feel on a personal level...Luda knew his niche and thats why he dominated the party/strip club scene...regardless dudes flow/wordplay/charisma was one of a kind. Def a legend IMO and whenever Southern Hospitality comes on :smh: :smh: :smh: :x :x :x :smokin :smokin

Luda's first 2 albums were incredibly dope but after Word of Mouf, I could only mess with like half the songs on all his following albums. He is very talented but I always felt like he was capable of doing more but he was just happy with where he was at, which I can't hate. I remember hearing his verse on Buck's Stomp for the first time and thinking he was about to take his career on another path with the anger and hunger in that verse but it never happened. Still, he's had a good career and I will always enjoy those first 2 albums and a bunch of remixes and guest appearances he absolutely killed like this song with Missy, he rode this beat effortlessly.

Prime Luda was definitley appreciated. I loved his versatility. He could make wacky songs, hood songs, club bangers and stuff for the mainstream. Very underrated rapper.

Once he cut off the braids, he was never the same.

This.

Nonetheless, dude is one of the MOST underrated guys in the game - he got the commercial success but was never truly appreciated for his flow & skill as a lyricist. The comedy aspect of his "act" is to blame for that, but at the same time, it spoke to his personality and added to who he was an artist. That's not a bad thing, but I think it overshadowed his abilities.

I cant believe so many of yall got "Release Therapy" so low on the list for best luda albums. That was his best by far.!

Luda back in high school and college was :pimp:

I still remember rattling my car from his songs. His flow is definitely under rated and can flow on any type of track like it has been said. Since I don't want to post doubles I will post these 2.

Waterfalls - The girls loved this song

Dis B*tch Dat H0e....being in VA, our football team would have a lot of southern songs for the pre-game mixes. Luda, 3 6 Mafia, and Pastory Troy were heavy in that rotation :smokin

Last edited:
Ludas gone hollywood, literally.

Doing more movies than music the past couple of years.

I enjoyed his music during the early 2000's.

First time i heard "throw them bo's "....captivated.

Nothing like hearing that bassline on some 18' subwoofers inside circuit city store ( i miss that job)

Back
Top Bottom