Ludacris Baby Momma requests 15k a month for 2 year old;Ludacris claims he made 55k in 2013

The mom should have to prove to the Judge WHY is costs $15k per month to take care of this child.

All of it should be itemized & then reviewed by the Judge.

Just ridiculous how these women get away with **** like this...:smh:

Only wishes my NT bruh. Only wishes.

That would make sense.

A millionaire blaming the hold on one production as the reason he can't afford child support? Tacky
IMO that's just as bad as the 15k$ on child support.. I mean c'mon mang where dat other money he should've saved I know he didn't just start getting money

Luda may have call in a favor from his Pops while he wraps up the the DTP Reunion Album vocals.

*insert Lionel Richie photo*

Last edited:
I am betting this chick will probably use that Luda $ on her new man too! :lol: That's why some of my boys don't mind messing with those divorced MILFs... and not those broke females on EBT, the ones whom are balling of that child support money!

Only made 55k last year? He fell off but I doubt he fell off that bad.

Another dwade, it seems. He's been with his gf for years, but he's got a 2 month old with another chick.
Rick Ross, bow wow and future all said that there income was less than it actually is to avoid paying a ridiculous amount of child support. Ludas doing the same. Ludas has enough hits that generate millions in publishing every year as well as touring overseas. Dude just bought a 4 million dollar house in hollywood last month. Does he expect the judge to believe that he only made 55k? 
roll.gif

You're right let's just give all children to the parent with more money :lol: :smh:

Because giving them to the parent that can't even support herself let alone a child is a better option? No easy fix but come on now...
That would make all the sense in the world if we weren't discussing two financial stable people. She's not getting child support because she's broke, she's getting it because the law is the child is entitled to live a similar life in both households. Baby can't be cooling in Luda's mansion on the weekend and her two room shack the rest of the time. If he doesn't want to pay instead of blaming Fast and the Furious, he should petition for custody.

Probably getting that show money all cash.... :lol:

Doing whatever he has to do NOT to report earnings to Uncle Sam.

That's why I retired my team raw jersey when I had to pay child support thank god I have one child

15k a month? Foh smh

Lmao @ luda making 55k though. Yea right dawg lmaooo

fellas when you get rich, freeze your little ones and get a vasectomy.

there should be no way baby mommas should be pulling in child support like job salaries.

you don't have to freeze them. It's fully reversable now when you get ready to have kids, you can get your tubes untied. So you can freely bust all kinds of nuts then laugh at chics in they face when they try to tell you they're pregnant and it's yours. I learned this not from a rapper but from a SSG I used to work with who has a pull rate of like 95% of chics he pursues :lol: and only got his tied because him and his wife don't want anymore kids and one of his mistresses tried to run game on him.

these dudes are ******* dumb
there is no reason u rich and should have to pay child support
i MADE sure my kids live with me so if anything they mom should be paying me child support
but i go to work everyday and take care of business so i dont even waste my time
if i was rich i woulda hired the best laywers and gotten full custody of my kids
dwayne wade the only dude doing it right
didnt tyrese just have some sort of uplifting **** he was tryna preach to peple on world star
he shoulda been saving that for the judge
:smh: i dont feel sorry for these dudes
they idiots

It's 2014 man. Use a ******* condom or pull out. No reason to give these women this type of ammo to get your cash

Back
Top Bottom