Ludacris Baby Momma requests 15k a month for 2 year old;Ludacris claims he made 55k in 2013

Luda is full of ****. He didn't make 55k last year. He claimed he did... Because he probably saw this coming. I don't blame him tho, $450 a week is more than efficient when it comes to taking care of an infant/kid. Instead she gets 1,750 a week... In which probably 5-7% of that actually goes toward the kid. & the rest is going to LV & Louboutin.

Last edited:
No friggin way?! This is the chick he got pregnant?

3.png

this type of **** makes me angry.... 

worthless *** ******* being professional baby makers 

Relax your limbs bruh, why you mad at the woman? Luda is the simple ***** that decided to drop that million dollar check in her stomach.

He too old to be making these type of mistakes

these dudes are ******* dumb
there is no reason u rich and should have to pay child support
i MADE sure my kids live with me so if anything they mom should be paying me child support
but i go to work everyday and take care of business so i dont even waste my time
if i was rich i woulda hired the best laywers and gotten full custody of my kids
dwayne wade the only dude doing it right
didnt tyrese just have some sort of uplifting **** he was tryna preach to peple on world star
he shoulda been saving that for the judge
:smh: i dont feel sorry for these dudes
they idiots

This dude tyrese uploads all these emotional *** videos on Facebook :rofl:

He foul for using the homie Paul Walker as bait for this, Tyrese too. Let that man rest, he ain't got nothing to do with y'all out here putting seeds in these women.

lol nt has learned me to suit up no matter what
nthat.gif
i will be good till the day i decide to have a kid.

SR Exclusive: Ludacris is NOT Paying Baby Mama $7K Per Month in Child Support
Friday, February 21, 2014

Tamika Fuller at court

Yesterday, TMZ.com reported that an Atlanta Judge ordered rapper Chris “Ludacris” Bridges to pay his baby mama $7,000 a month in

child support for his 2-month-old daughter, Cai Bella Bridges. The facts about how much child support Tamika Fuller will receive are

completely wrong. Check out the real facts after the break!

According to legal documents on file at the Fulton County Courthouse, Tamika Fuller will not receive $7,000 a month in child support as

was widely reported on Thursday.

According to the docs, Ludacris, 36, agreed to pay $2,750 a month in child support beginning this month. That amount takes into

consideration the child support he is paying for his 12-year-old daughter, Karma Bridges, from a prior relationship.

The court ordered Luda to pay health insurance and all unreimbursed medical bills for the baby. In addition, Luda agreed to pay for baby

expenses not normally required by law, such as private school and future college tuition, etc.

Right now Luda is not paying for day care, since Fuller is on maternity leave. Whenever she decides to go back to work as a waitress

at Magic City strip club
, Ludacris will pay up to a maximum of $1,700 per month to the Day care facility directly — much to Fuller’s

dismay.

The court docs conflict with the sob story Fuller has been giving the blogs. She claims Ludacris does not want to see his baby. But the

legal papers reveal that Ludacris has joint legal and joint physical custody of Cai. The docs indicate that Ludacris reached out to

Tamika’s attorneys before Cai was born on Dec. 9, 2013, to “establish a parenting plan so that the Petitioner [Ludacris] can co-parent the

parties’ minor child.”

Court documents show that Tamika Fuller “demanded” $7,500 upfront before he could even communicate with Tamika’s lawyer.

After Cai was born — court docs reveal that Tamika refused Luda’s request to see the baby. And her lawyer sent Ludacris another letter

demanding $7,500.

In addition, the court docs state that Tamika refused to provide financial documentation pertaining to her income as required by the

statute.

Ludacris is a good father who Loves his children. He never said he was hurting for cash as a result of actor Paul Walker’s death, or that

he couldn’t afford anything. Another complete fabrication is the lie that Ludacris claimed he only made $55K in 2013.

On Wednesday, Feb. 19, a judge ordered all financial documents and financial pleadings pertaining to the case sealed. So any financial

information that you read on the blogs are lies.

Stay tuned for more on this breaking story…

View media item 818054

Last edited:
I remember reading something saying Diddy was paying 10K a month for child support while 50 Cent was paying $850. 50 was paying that 850 at his peak popularity. L...O...L.

Last edited:
55k last year huh? Who's supposed to believe that? I'm wondering how his lawyers proposed to prove that?

SR Exclusive: Ludacris is NOT Paying Baby Mama $7K Per Month in Child Support
Friday, February 21, 2014

Tamika Fuller at court

Yesterday, TMZ.com reported that an Atlanta Judge ordered rapper Chris “Ludacris” Bridges to pay his baby mama $7,000 a month in

child support for his 2-month-old daughter, Cai Bella Bridges. The facts about how much child support Tamika Fuller will receive are

completely wrong. Check out the real facts after the break!

According to legal documents on file at the Fulton County Courthouse, Tamika Fuller will not receive $7,000 a month in child support as

was widely reported on Thursday.

According to the docs, Ludacris, 36, agreed to pay $2,750 a month in child support beginning this month. That amount takes into

consideration the child support he is paying for his 12-year-old daughter, Karma Bridges, from a prior relationship.

The court ordered Luda to pay health insurance and all unreimbursed medical bills for the baby. In addition, Luda agreed to pay for baby

expenses not normally required by law, such as private school and future college tuition, etc.

Right now Luda is not paying for day care, since Fuller is on maternity leave. Whenever she decides to go back to work as a waitress

at Magic City strip club
, Ludacris will pay up to a maximum of $1,700 per month to the Day care facility directly — much to Fuller’s

dismay.

The court docs conflict with the sob story Fuller has been giving the blogs. She claims Ludacris does not want to see his baby. But the

legal papers reveal that Ludacris has joint legal and joint physical custody of Cai. The docs indicate that Ludacris reached out to

Tamika’s attorneys before Cai was born on Dec. 9, 2013, to “establish a parenting plan so that the Petitioner [Ludacris] can co-parent the

parties’ minor child.”

Court documents show that Tamika Fuller “demanded” $7,500 upfront before he could even communicate with Tamika’s lawyer.

After Cai was born — court docs reveal that Tamika refused Luda’s request to see the baby. And her lawyer sent Ludacris another letter

demanding $7,500.

In addition, the court docs state that Tamika refused to provide financial documentation pertaining to her income as required by the

statute.

Ludacris is a good father who Loves his children. He never said he was hurting for cash as a result of actor Paul Walker’s death, or that

he couldn’t afford anything. Another complete fabrication is the lie that Ludacris claimed he only made $55K in 2013.

On Wednesday, Feb. 19, a judge ordered all financial documents and financial pleadings pertaining to the case sealed. So any financial

information that you read on the blogs are lies.

Stay tuned for more on this breaking story…

View media item 818054
:pimp:

luda coming through with the dub...

yeah, he got a perhaps wack chick pregnant...

but 1700 a month Max? I make more than that per paycheck.

she tried to extort (did I use that right?) money out of homey too?

not the greatest win... but I'll take it.

:pimp:

oh... and why does that Russle Westbrook gif get me EVERY DAMB TIME? :rofl:

pimp.gif

luda coming through with the dub...

yeah, he got a perhaps wack chick pregnant...

but 1700 a month Max? I make more than that per paycheck.

she tried to extort (did I use that right?) money out of homey too?

not the greatest win... but I'll take it.

pimp.gif

oh... and why does that Russle Westbrook gif get me EVERY DAMB TIME?
roll.gif
$1700 just for daycare...  he still has to pay $2750 in childsupport... she's pissed because he has made it so that whatever the cost of daycare, he'll pay that directly to the provider.. and not to her... that way she cant pull no BS, and say its one price when really its something less... 

and thats why you pay for great representation 

Last edited:
The mom should have to prove to the Judge WHY is costs $15k per month to take care of this child.

All of it should be itemized & then reviewed by the Judge.

Just ridiculous how these women get away with **** like this...:smh:

Because this way of thinking is too logical.
Sucks :smh:

Not even surprised at those numbers.

I'm more shocked at the fact that Luda made 55k last year. This man had a private jet and all types of businesses. What the hell happened man?

He had a private jet and all kinds of business, that's what happened.

Luda is a helluva a rapper, a mediocre actor and a piss poor. Word to Conjure.

All hipster BS aside, this ***** had 2Chainz on ice for a decade.

Back
Top Bottom