LULZ @ HOH XMAS CAMP OUT!!

long story short....
normal heads that go to camp for releases r suprised when we see like 50 new heads out there...
eek.gif

get closer only to come find out there are all there for the xmas pack (KD, Kobe, LeBron)
eyes.gif
frown.gif

we give each other funny looks just listening to them talk about how the kicks game is so messed up
grin.gif

decided to record the event and have some fun...
devil.gif

btw the next day all thoses dudes shoes were flooded on CL for $500 a pop including KD lmao
roll.gif

ps- check out some more of my boy zayax0712 on youtube videos... there all funny and he keeps it 100!!
pimp.gif

p.p.s- its all for fun... if you take this in any other way ur over analyzing the video... if you do get angry "sorry from MyKickzAreAG21"

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Cornballs galore, including you "normal" heads.

x2
both those dudes are in desperate need of a treadmill, tities bigger than my moms and he got the nerve to be out there pulling cards, hold up a mirror to yourself breh.

mind you, sons wrist is full of kanye inspired bands, why you rocking all those bands breh??...whats the history behind that?...

These dudes wouldn't go to some inner cities asking these lame questions.

Lol both dudes r aware of there weight ksteezy if u look at the YouTube comments its all on there.... we was justmaking a point.... I'm the dude at the end in the Batman snuggie and Texas hyperdunks (my girl got me it for Xmas and it was cold outside... besides I like it)... as we sed the vid no disses to nobody just seeing everybody's motive feel me...just trying to share with my nt heads some lol from the people lining up to resell all the way to me and my friends.... as u can see we was all just having fun no seriousness involved... PS. Yes my friend is brainwash with Kane so yes he has those bands for that reason

I just couldn't finish the video. The background music was garbage...

Never understood why dudes get all "dolled" up for campouts. Looking like they sat in front of a mirror with their sneakers trying to make a perfect fit to impress other dudes.

But yeah, this dude 10x worse than the dudes he supposedly clowned in the clip. I think it's time he grows up.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

These dudes wouldn't go to some inner cities asking these lame questions.

from harlem and used to be in hoh lines over there all the time... same questions were asked to vampedo and others lol

You coulda had fun another way g, make friends not enemies. Understand some of those cats line up cuz they like the sneaker, the type to line up for weeks, coulda had a possible connect but it is what it is.

Anyway, girl with the santa claus hat was looking rite(Anymore of her?)...

You corny.Plus you mad those kids beat you out for a spot in line so that's why you felt the need to put those kids on front street. Doesn't matter how much we know about these shoes we aren't entitled to them. If they want to get in Line to resell later or to impress their friends that's their perogative. Who are you to belittle them. In the real world dude these are just shoes, and as salt as you are they are intended for the masses.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Lol both dudes r aware of there weight ksteezy if u look at the YouTube comments its all on there.... we was justmaking a point.... I'm the dude at the end in the Batman snuggie and Texas hyperdunks (my girl got me it for Xmas and it was cold outside... besides I like it)... as we sed the vid no disses to nobody just seeing everybody's motive feel me...just trying to share with my nt heads some lol from the people lining up to resell all the way to me and my friends.... as u can see we was all just having fun no seriousness involved... PS. Yes my friend is brainwash with Kane so yes he has those bands for that reason
nah its nto fun and games, they were pulling cards, they posted the video with the intent to embarrass these kids, hypebeasts or not, who the $*$@ cares bro?...and how is homie asking the question any different, he has his hands full of wristbands because Yeezy said so.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

You coulda had fun another way g, make friends not enemies. Understand some of those cats line up cuz they like the sneaker, the type to line up for weeks, coulda had a possible connect but it is what it is.

Anyway, girl with the santa claus hat was looking rite(Anymore of her?)...
Seriously, play telephone or something
laugh.gif

3 dudes who clearly have never seen the inside of a gym..much less a basketball court trying to call people out on the history of basketball shoes.

They kept saying they weren't trying to put people "on blast", but that's EXACTLY what he said he was going to do at the 2:12 mark.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

3 dudes who clearly have never seen the inside of a gym..much less a basketball court trying to call people out on the history of basketball shoes.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember some 450 lb man was upset over the fact that Yeezy's weren't intended for any sport. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

that's Florida mall?

that's an HOH now?

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dying here

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Cornballs galore, including you "normal" heads.

x2
both those dudes are in desperate need of a treadmill, tities bigger than my moms and he got the nerve to be out there pulling cards, hold up a mirror to yourself breh.

mind you, sons wrist is full of kanye inspired bands, why you rocking all those bands breh??...whats the history behind that?...

talk about attention !%*%!

SneakerHeathen wrote:
You corny. Plus you mad those kids beat you out for a spot in line so that's why you felt the need to put those kids on front street. Doesn't matter how much we know about these shoes we aren't entitled to them. If they want to get in Line to resell later or to impress their friends that's their perogative. Who are you to belittle them. In the real world dude these are just shoes, and as salt as you are they are intended for the masses.
wasn't mad at all about them being in front. i did get my kicks in my size. so love lost. the whole line was asked before hand if they wanted to be filmed and asked questions.... all said yes.... i understand where ur coming from but ur taking it way to serious.... i find it funny that someone sed 1985... im rambling now but yea sorry it offended u fam 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

nah its nto fun and games, they were pulling cards, they posted the video with the intent to embarrass these kids, hypebeasts or not, who the $*$@ cares bro?...and how is homie asking the question any different, he has his hands full of wristbands because Yeezy said so.
it is fun and games ksteezy... just cause you take it one way doesnt mean another person takes it the same way... i see u post ur opinion on alot of stuff so i know how passionate u r wen it comes to things but this is and was recorded just for fun... if u got any questions u want asked for the next camp out just let me no and i'll let them no... if dudes was pulling cards somebody would have popped off... am i right or am i right??? most of the dudes know about this vid and have already commented on the youtube comment section.... 

i find this hilarious and im in a batman snuggie so at the end of the day i should be the most embarressed.... 

shorty in the santa hat was with me

Back
Top Bottom