LULZ @ HOH XMAS CAMP OUT!!

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

3 dudes who clearly have never seen the inside of a gym..much less a basketball court trying to call people out on the history of basketball shoes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Simple as that.

I'm surprised y'all didn't get jumped or cussed at.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

So I decided to view the YouTube page comments and the other Videos by this clown and I see this...1:20 mark..."I'm not really into Lebrons, but I did pick them up because its a sick shoe"

Buddy is defending these fat shoe heads about attacking "hypebeasts"...yet he's one himself

That makes him FRAUD status.
laugh.gif
Wow... WOW.

LAMES..

Id rather rock my beat-up Vans and go gang banging down my blood hood while yall wait in line

5am...."got there a lil earlier...10pm"

IS THIS REAL LIFE?

people do this?

i wonder how lebron feels about you

Originally Posted by proper english

its 2012. dudes still get a kick out of "breakin necks"......?
lame

Back when the Altitudes came out, I got them like a week early. I wore those at the mall and broke so many necks. Greatest day of my life. This was at Serramonte mall (Daly City), aka the MECA for hypebeast in the United States.

It was not the greatest day of my life. But at the time, feelsgoodman.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

lame

Back when the Altitudes came out, I got them like a week early. I wore those at the mall and broke so many necks. Greatest day of my life. This was at Serramonte mall (Daly City), aka the MECA for hypebeast in the United States.

laugh.gif

i know that feel bro
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

lame

laugh.gif

i know that feel bro
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

laugh.gif

i know that feel bro
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
got mine a month early
had kids asking me to lift my feet.

just to rub their foreheads in disbelief 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

LOLOLOLOOLOL these guys got shook...who gives a %$+ about first dunk off... i wasnrt even born i been on nt since 04 collecting before that by accident....and found out it was cray underground..i still kno more bout shoes then these fat boys *uh huh uh huh (breathng heavy)

lame

laugh.gif

That was you?! My neck still hurts to this day gotdamb

Not trying to people on blast?????? SERIOUSLY, you did not say that brah??? YOU SAID " WE ABOUT TO PUT SOME PEOPLE ON BLIZZAST", remember? . Stop hating on them so much, but it was funny to see some of the stuff they had to say.

lol can't believe this thread is still alive. dudes probably got their trivia off their iphones they camped for on the way to that release in their moms hyundai

Back
Top Bottom