=== LUNARACER+ 3 and LUNARTEMPO SERIES ===

Just noticed the name is two words now... From Lunaracer to Lunar Racer.

I hope there's going to be a Grey to Black gradient colorway because I really don't want to spend $150 on the LTiDs :smh:

Last edited:
TC coming through in the CLUTCH! :smokin

Man, I can't say that I'm a BIG FAN... The new lace lockdown feature looks like it took a few steps back from Flywire. :rolleyes It really resembles the Dynamic Fit system from 2012, which was featured on the Free Run 3, LunarGlide 5, LunarEclipse 2, etc... Aside from the gradient and details, the shoe looks like it's the LR3s' predecessor rather than successor. :smh:

View media item 1888194
View media item 1888195
View media item 1888197

-edit-
Just picked these up from eBay a few weeks ago...

FLYWIRE >>>>

LR3 >> LT2 > LT > LR4

Lunaracer 3 - Bright Citrus
by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Last edited:
It looks like those are going the way of the tempos and have a kind of tight toe box.  Not sure which one i prefer between the lr3 and lr4.

After those pics from TC I still heavily prefer the LR3s but maybe they'll grow on me like the FL2 did

more soon to be donor soles..

I'd even take these in a flyknit upper.. I just want this sole on a flyknit upper.. too much to ask I guess..
laugh.gif

What are these?? They look like another round of the Santa Monica Collection from a while back. Which I loved, but I still couldn't justify running in white shoes. 

They're a part of the "Red Carpet Runners" pack. I loved the Modern Gold Rush LTs too, but they'll look beat fast with their White upper.

Another shot via IG
View media item 1890418

Last edited:
Amongst the four you mentioned, I like the LBs the most since they have a Barely Green sole and a Dark Swoosh.

Found a few more running shoes on sale in San Clemente earlier today, in addition to what was posted earlier. There were multiple quantities and sizes of the Air Zoom Pegasus 32 and Womens Zoom Vomero 10 on the wall (no extra discount), only in the colors shown. The Outlets opened up about 3 months ago, and it still does not show up as a valid location on Google Maps.

View media item 1898192

Good deal on the LT1s via the outlet thread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom