LUNARECLIPSE+ 2

http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-440318/pgid-439297

The Volt straps are a good complement to this specific cw.  None of the cws are in the same level as the Ec1s, but I'm really considering  the aforementioned cw. 

Prospective cws

getImage

getImage

i saw these in person, i dont like the volt lace eyelets. but thats really being nitpicky and personal preference. i actually like the design of the first lunareclipse

i saw these in person, i dont like the volt lace eyelets. but thats really being nitpicky and personal preference. i actually like the design of the first lunareclipse

I saw the Platinum/Loyal Blue cw in person today, and I like the design of the E2s, but the cw was an automatic pass at $135. Now, I really want to see Dark Grey cw IRL!

I saw the Platinum/Loyal Blue cw in person today, and I like the design of the E2s, but the cw was an automatic pass at $135. Now, I really want to see Dark Grey cw IRL!

I hate absolutely hate the volt eyelets...... The LunarEclipse is by far a better design. This design was just a lazy attempt at part 2.... I actually saw a shoe very similar to these at Nordstrom rack called the Nike Men's Dual Fusion ST 2..... That is why I absolutely hate this shoe because it looks like an upgrade to a shoe that is falling into outlets everywhere. There at DSW too. I mean I don't care where the shoe is sold as long as it's dope. But, they usually go to these stores cause the majority dislike them and don't buy them. End of Vent....Disappointed in this continuation of the LE2....

I hate absolutely hate the volt eyelets...... The LunarEclipse is by far a better design. This design was just a lazy attempt at part 2.... I actually saw a shoe very similar to these at Nordstrom rack called the Nike Men's Dual Fusion ST 2..... That is why I absolutely hate this shoe because it looks like an upgrade to a shoe that is falling into outlets everywhere. There at DSW too. I mean I don't care where the shoe is sold as long as it's dope. But, they usually go to these stores cause the majority dislike them and don't buy them. End of Vent....Disappointed in this continuation of the LE2....

Originally Posted by frazier10

there up on roadrunnersports

And according to their website, the release date is Jan 9th but runningwarehouse.com already has them in stock.

Originally Posted by frazier10

there up on roadrunnersports

And according to their website, the release date is Jan 9th but runningwarehouse.com already has them in stock.

More Eclipse2 media via FNL Nike Track Club...
http://niketrackclub.fini...lunareclipse/?icid=12093

nike-lunareclipse.jpg

Ideal for mild to moderate overpronators, the Nike LunarEclipse+ 2 delivers premium cushioning and comfort while maintaining a stable ride.

Fit
Adaptive Fit technology offers runners a personalized fit, with soft fingers that wrap around the midfoot that move with the foot during running for a snug, glove-like fit. The floating heel support clip fits snugly around the heel to help prevent it from rolling for better stability throughout each stride.

Cushioning
The LunarEclipse delivers maximum cushioning where runners need it most: beneath the ball of the foot. The firmer carrier foam of the Lunarlon cushioning system is cut away under the forefoot, boosting the thickness of softer foam for a soft landing, reduced weight and enhanced flexibility.

Support
The Dynamic Support system in the midsole offers on-demand support throughout your run, whatever your gait type. The wedge shape of the foam helps limit excessive pronation without the stiffness and weight of a medial post. And the floating heel clip wraps around and under the heel to reduce excessive rolling inward or outward, helping to correct both overpronation and underpronation.

More Eclipse2 media via FNL Nike Track Club...
http://niketrackclub.fini...lunareclipse/?icid=12093

nike-lunareclipse.jpg

Ideal for mild to moderate overpronators, the Nike LunarEclipse+ 2 delivers premium cushioning and comfort while maintaining a stable ride.

Fit
Adaptive Fit technology offers runners a personalized fit, with soft fingers that wrap around the midfoot that move with the foot during running for a snug, glove-like fit. The floating heel support clip fits snugly around the heel to help prevent it from rolling for better stability throughout each stride.

Cushioning
The LunarEclipse delivers maximum cushioning where runners need it most: beneath the ball of the foot. The firmer carrier foam of the Lunarlon cushioning system is cut away under the forefoot, boosting the thickness of softer foam for a soft landing, reduced weight and enhanced flexibility.

Support
The Dynamic Support system in the midsole offers on-demand support throughout your run, whatever your gait type. The wedge shape of the foam helps limit excessive pronation without the stiffness and weight of a medial post. And the floating heel clip wraps around and under the heel to reduce excessive rolling inward or outward, helping to correct both overpronation and underpronation.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

New pics of the Loyal Blue cw via Premier #notbad

12_30_11freerunfront.jpg

12_30_11freerunfrontdetail.jpg

12_30_11freerunbackdetail.jpg

12_30_11freeruninsole.jpg

Not too bad but I'll reserve judgement until I see them in person.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

New pics of the Loyal Blue cw via Premier #notbad

12_30_11freerunfront.jpg

12_30_11freerunfrontdetail.jpg

12_30_11freerunbackdetail.jpg

12_30_11freeruninsole.jpg

Not too bad but I'll reserve judgement until I see them in person.

I really want to see a colorway with a volt sole similar to the first colorway of the first lunareclipse.

Does anyone know if these are going to be on NikeiD?

I really want to see a colorway with a volt sole similar to the first colorway of the first lunareclipse.

Does anyone know if these are going to be on NikeiD?

^Same here. It'd be dope if they hit iD! However, I'm sure they'll cost be in the $160-180 range.

The instore launch at Nike Stores (NTs and Nike Running) is tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing them IRL.

^Same here. It'd be dope if they hit iD! However, I'm sure they'll cost be in the $160-180 range.

The instore launch at Nike Stores (NTs and Nike Running) is tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing them IRL.

Saw them in person today... I like them, but not as much as I loved the OGs.

iPhone pics...
a5dwmv.jpg

1giv04.jpg

rumwso.jpg

167l7hz.jpg

24llrh4.jpg

apg3mr.jpg

After seeing them in the flesh, I'll most likely get the Dark Grey cw sometime down the road. They really remind me of the CG Bron 8s with the exception of Volt. I think it's the only cw that flows well with the Volt midfoot strap(s).

Saw them in person today... I like them, but not as much as I loved the OGs.

iPhone pics...
a5dwmv.jpg

1giv04.jpg

rumwso.jpg

167l7hz.jpg

24llrh4.jpg

apg3mr.jpg

After seeing them in the flesh, I'll most likely get the Dark Grey cw sometime down the road. They really remind me of the CG Bron 8s with the exception of Volt. I think it's the only cw that flows well with the Volt midfoot strap(s).

Back
Top Bottom