LUNARECLIPSE+ 2

Out of topic... didn't know where to post this but someone on the Bay is selling the Grey/Black/Neon Lunar Wood for $60 shipped. Sizes 6.5, 8, 9, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 15.

Out of topic... didn't know where to post this but someone on the Bay is selling the Grey/Black/Neon Lunar Wood for $60 shipped. Sizes 6.5, 8, 9, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 15.

Pics IRL...

2011-10-25-Nike-House-11-31_thumb.jpg

2011-10-25-Nike-House-11-32_thumb.jpg

2011-10-25-Nike-House-11-33_thumb.jpg

Volt Midfoot Straps ruined them
frown.gif
. PASS.

Originally Posted by The NOR

It's funny to look at this thread as compared to the Lunarglide 3 thread. I think both new designs suck, yet those over in LG3 love it, while all of you here are smart and realize that the Nike running line is being homogenized with mesh overlays and yellow plastic pieces.

I still prefer the "classic" running shoes, Pegasus, Moto, Vomero.

The Lunarphase will fade.

Wait.... are you saying the LunarEclipse 2 and the LunarGlide 3 suck.... when you say "both new designs suck." Cause I will have agree with the LunarEclipse 2 sucking but I would have to say aesthetically I think the LunarGlide 3 is better than LG2 and is tied with LG1.......The shape of the shoe of the LG3 far surpasses LG1 though. Either way LunarEclipse 2 suck..... and people can say I'm contradicting my self because it looks like the LG3 but it really doesnt...... the mandatory volt strap and the addition of the swoosh on the girth of a LE does not work while it definitely makes it the shoe for the LG3. LG3 and LE1 for the win.....

Originally Posted by The NOR

It's funny to look at this thread as compared to the Lunarglide 3 thread. I think both new designs suck, yet those over in LG3 love it, while all of you here are smart and realize that the Nike running line is being homogenized with mesh overlays and yellow plastic pieces.

I still prefer the "classic" running shoes, Pegasus, Moto, Vomero.

The Lunarphase will fade.

Wait.... are you saying the LunarEclipse 2 and the LunarGlide 3 suck.... when you say "both new designs suck." Cause I will have agree with the LunarEclipse 2 sucking but I would have to say aesthetically I think the LunarGlide 3 is better than LG2 and is tied with LG1.......The shape of the shoe of the LG3 far surpasses LG1 though. Either way LunarEclipse 2 suck..... and people can say I'm contradicting my self because it looks like the LG3 but it really doesnt...... the mandatory volt strap and the addition of the swoosh on the girth of a LE does not work while it definitely makes it the shoe for the LG3. LG3 and LE1 for the win.....

Wish Nike would just stop with the Volt already.  It makes some of those colorways look terrible.

Wish Nike would just stop with the Volt already.  It makes some of those colorways look terrible.

Back
Top Bottom