Lunargrand

All those others are trash and overpriced 

I fill up one of those TSA 3oz spray bottles, cloth,  scrub and reseal with some weather proof spray. 

I couldn't remember what you told me before :lol:

thanks about to order it on amazon or the bay :smokin

Last edited:
does anyone have the nubuck OGs? just wondering how they hold up compared to suede, can the nubuck be worn in the rain etc without staining? What about using crep protect or similar stuff on the nubuck?

Went all out on OGs. The nubuck material holding up well so far less prone to creases but more prone to stains..

Those are sick. Anyone know where to get the camo pair? Long shot but last I saw was ebay a few months ago. Gone now.

Wow, last post was 5 years ago. I still wear Lunargrands and Original Grands. Was even thinking about bringing the Gull Grey/Volts back into the rotation. Everyone else off them? Everyone just wearing sneakers to work? Anyone tried the new Original Grands wit the stretchy knit uppers?

Reactions: ejb
Wow, last post was 5 years ago. I still wear Lunargrands and Original Grands. Was even thinking about bringing the Gull Grey/Volts back into the rotation. Everyone else off them? Everyone just wearing sneakers to work? Anyone tried the new Original Grands wit the stretchy knit uppers?

I wear the leather lunars every day to work. Unfortunately, it’s the one colorway they never put on sale online. The knit ones aren’t terrible. Pretty comfortable overall.

What colorway is that?

Black Friday and all the other sales, the all black (and the brown/cream) are always excluded. Only way I’ve gotten them at discount in the last couple years is through the 10% email signup discount. I used to be able to get them at the outlets, and I also used to be able to order them through the outlets, but they stopped allowing that also.

Back
Top Bottom