Lupe Fiasco-And he gets the girl appreciation

ScroogeMcBuckz

formerly aceboogie
Not the biggest lupe fan but was listening to Muhammad Walks earlier and kept playing this joint back. Its a dope message for those youngins still in HS thatthink a female they like is out of there league. This isn't the whole track the full version has more verses. Nice ode to both Lupe & N.E.R.D.(OG trackis "Maybe" from FOD.) Props to the video producer, this is a solid job. Break away from your 808's and boom-baps and appreciate.
Just relax and enjoy word to joker

i like this song. i got this on my ipod
happy.gif

there was one with a third verse....but idk where to find that one anymore...and man o man that was one tuff video...great job

First time I heard this song I litterally went
eek.gif
.... Lupe is the true everyday man, nerd,geek, high schooler, college student, anything u want...he's even a burger on The Cool apparently
laugh.gif
.... anyways Mr. Jaco is nice with the pen

yeah the third verse was him as a father and him talking to his son......it was on hiphopdx like 4 months ago

i need to hear that third verse...

song and vid appreciated.

Lupe is the true everyday man, nerd, geek, high schooler, college student, anything u want...he's even a burger on The Cool apparently
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Word. Man this is a great song. I haven't heardanything like it before.

Throw the code up, Crank Lucas (?
laugh.gif
)

Crank u live in the BX?.....u heard about the album release concert in NYC...i'm trying to get people to go
I live in the BX/Westchester

Originally Posted by ThaHunGer4more

Crank u live in the BX?.....u heard about the album release concert in NYC...i'm trying to get people to go
I live in the BX/Westchester
i live in the BX and i'll be there. still havent copped my tickets though.

Damn thats a nice vid, and whats this i'm hearing about three verses on ...And he gets the girl?????

Back
Top Bottom