Lupe Fiasco-And he gets the girl appreciation

This song has always got allot of play from me, so real, yes lupe fiasco is hip hop, im been trying to tell people this for a while, its honestly unbelievablewhat this dude does with words. I will be copping the sig, yezzir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah man that song is real dope. I havent heard the other version though. if anyone has the one with the third verse on it, please holla at me.

That was actually a pretty cool song. This just further shows how much of a herb/nerd Lupe is.

pimp.gif

cant find this anywhere though. need to get this on my ipod.

Yeah....The third verse is like after he and the girl get together and they have a kid....Its a dialog between the Kid and his mother or his father....

I heard it on HipHopDX.com

whats the original track. i've been trying to search for it but don't know exactly what i'm lookin for.

This song is definitely appreciated...sorta like the ultimate underdog song. Anyone heard anything about that new N.E.R.D. album?

Pm me if u want the ful version..I just got it and I don't think I can put up zshare files

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Pm me if u want the ful version..I just got it and I don't think I can put up zshare files

I thought that you could as long as it isn't copyrighted material....This song was never released commercially correct???

^^naw i dont think so.....i mean i didnt wanna put it up then have to take it right down...ive been getting alot of pms and i sent the link to everybody

Back
Top Bottom