Lupe Fiasco and Lil Wayne are on the same level lyrically.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

how to love > anything lupe has ever made

pimp.gif

/thread

Tupack Shaker wrote: He blatantly sold out in Lasers wasn't his whole schtick about not dumbing it down for record labels yet he puts out that trash. Lupe is a fraud.

I agree.

For the record, i'd rather listen to wayne than lupe myself, but to say they are the on the same level lyrically is just foolish.

Wayne is juelz santana's down south twin.

Lol at time being overly sarcastic and all the wayne fans cosigning his statements thinking hes being truthful

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

For the record, i'd rather listen to wayne than lupe myself, but to say they are the on the same level lyrically is just foolish.

Wayne is juelz santana's down south twin.

Had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
cuz it's somewhat true.
Juelz>>>>>wayne all day tho

u lupe fans kill me... wayne has intricate stories that paint vivid pictures... all done with words and melodies... its amazing really

lupe is a bunch of big words thrown together over a beat with terrible flow

None of this part of your opinion displays why "going to college and everything" means anything in this topic
laugh.gif

Makes sense, this is the same Time that was hating on Lupe like crazy when he debuted and then started riding for him hard when The Cool dropped and now you're standing up for Wayne of all ppl. I guess you went back to hating Lupe again and decided to come out the closet as a Lil Wayne fan.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I don't think so. Lupe is light-years ahead of Wayne lyrically. I suggest you go over to the threads dedicated to the breakdown of "The Cool" and "Lupe The Killer." Read those then really ask yourself if the two are on the same level. It's no knock on Wayne, but I just don't see how the two even compare.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

u lupe fans kill me... wayne has intricate stories that paint vivid pictures... all done with words and melodies... its amazing really

None of this part of your opinion displays why "going to college and everything" means anything in this topic
laugh.gif

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Makes sense, this is the same Time that was hating on Lupe like crazy when he debuted and then started riding for him hard when The Cool dropped and now you're standing up for Wayne of all ppl. I guess you went back to hating Lupe again and decided to come out the closet as a Lil Wayne fan.

laugh.gif

really?

Originally Posted by michelob2305

really?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how to love is literally one of the worst songs i have ever heard

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Clear troll thread but Lupe fans are some of the smartest dumb *+%*@# alive so of course they fall for it

laugh.gif
Very well put.

Back
Top Bottom