Lupe Fiasco Calls President Obama the ‘Biggest Terrorist’

Technically every state (not State like California or New York but a state as in a polity or another political entity that has sovereignty over a certain part of the Earth) engages in terrorism. A terrorist is someone who uses violence or the threat of violence in order to achieve political goals or to garner some other concessions from another private party or another state.

Every state with a military, that uses it military in order to do anything in an offensive military capacity is a engaged in terrorism, any country that has or that aspires to have nuclear arsenal or any other WMD or any long or medium range weapon is engaged in terrorism. Obviously, any country that takes hostages (especially diplomatic personnel) or that uses the threat of sponsoring militants, that will carry out attacks against another country or its citizens overseas, are terrorists. Finally, the traditional terrorist like Al Qaeda or the IRA or Lone Wolf like Timothy McVeigh or the Unibomber were terrorists.

Terrorism also could, technically be expanded to taxation or any laws against drugs or prostution, where consensual acts are supressed by the threat of incerceration (and ultimately, the implicit threat of murder exists because if you resist arrest, in order to avoid being lockied in a dungeon, you risk being killed even if you are simply fleeing and not even fighting. Even legitimate ends are fought through terrorism, in its literal sense. The policeman who stops a robbery uses lethal force or the threat thereof to stop the criminal and to keep him incercerated as punishment. The same is true for any military, even slave liberating armies that fought in the America Civil War or the Second World War, were terrorists. They brough terror to German soldiers and civilians and forced them to capitulate. They did the same thing in the Pacific Theater against the slave taking, colonial Japanese Empire. So even if your goals are, in the eyes of any decen tand sane person, very noble, the means to achieve them are usually done through etrrorism.

Even, we as ordinary individuals citizens, are terrorists because criminals know that trying to rob me and my family is suicidal. We are known for our arsenal of guns and other waepons and our ability to use them and use them very well, so no one has tried to rob our house and only once did they attack my Dad's business (with had a warehouse full of a few million dollars of merchandise and about half million in inventory that coul be carried by a single strongman). There once one and only robbery attempt over the last 25 years and the ownership's ruthlessness is why it was only robbed, or rather had one robbery attempt just one time.

My Father and Uncle owned a business that had some very high end industrial components. There was millions of dollars in merchandise and moe importantly, there was some merchandize tah twas worth more than its weigh tin gold so almost a million dollars of goods weighed less than 50 pounds and the robbers were sophisticated and they must have cased it. What they did not case was the fact that my Uncle was a former Nicargauan Contra, a counter revolutionary and terrorist, who fough a nasty campaign durin ga very nasty civil war. He obtained many skills related to waging wars, especially civil wars. and he related them to his brothers and cousins and later on he taught many of these skills to me and to my brothers and cousins.

Some robbers planned an audacious, middle of the day, "kick door" style attack on my Father and Uncle's business, which seemed like easy pickings. With about 10 guys, they figured they would be able to clean out the place at gun point (a large truck being loaded in alight industrial part of town did not seem like it would stand out at all). They cased the place and cut the phones and only one thin gwas wron gwith their plan, the owners and their employees. My dad an uncle taught their skills, which were pertinenent to defending against violent roberies. The workers retreated in an orderly fashion, so no hostages could be taken and my Dad mahandled and beat up a one of the guys, who did not have his gun out and was trying to kidnap the one person who did not retreat well enough.

That robber was handcuffed, while my dad and uncle and three of the employees, got carbines, pistols and a shot gun and from distance, the two robbers, busy trying to get the most valuable loot from the warehouse got shot in the feet from the other end of the warehouse and then they fortified themselves and teargas was lobbed onto ther position and as they ran from the the two guys who still thought they could still stuff, got shot in the lower body with the carbines (keep in mind that they were firing back during this time, they were determined thieves, it turned out that they were Salvadorean Gangsters). It took the terror of being shot and the knowledge that the aim of the owners and some of the employees was sufficient to kill them easily, from distance. No retaliation or othr robbery attempts have been made on that place ever since.

The ends were good, not getting robbed or havin gany employees be kidnapped or harmed in any way but the method involved terror, technically my father was and is a terrorist, as is anyone who defends his family/small business from robbery or the same way a man protects his family (my Mom has since learned how to use a pisto land shotgun and for a while my oldest brothe came straight home from HS and stoof guard until my Dad got home and then my Middle brother did some sentry duty and I took over when I was in HS, we are all inflictors of terror on would be robbers, rapists, murders ect.)

So, technically, yes Barack Obama is a terrorist and since he is the head of state of the most powerful military on Earth, with the ability to kill you with Drones and with the world's best special forces (wth the exception of some Russian and Israeli units, virtually no military force on Earth would have been a able to take out Usama bin Laden in the way that they did and the Russians and Israelis could not have done what they did so far from home, SEAL team six and others can kill you any where and at anyplace, literally on the opposite side of the US.). Only the US has been able to dominate and essentially win a war and/or force stalement and protect designated zones within anther country with only airpower and very limited numbers of intel agents on the ground, in the Balkans and in Libya respectively. The first and second Iraq Wars were won very quickly (in the conventional sense) due to a massive preliminary barage of airpower in the first war, that set up a fairly auick and easy ground victory, and then there was the integrated air and land forces attack in Gulf War II with went from the Iraqi frontiers to Baghdad in about three weeks.

With that level of military power and prowress on the table, any US president will be a terrorist and major one at that, in the technical sense that they use force or the threat of force in order to achieve their political goals on a massive scale However, I do not consider Barack Obama's aims to be anything resembling Usama bin Laden's or that of anyone in al Qaeda or any other Islamic Fascist organization, nor does he share the same goals as any other groups that we tend to clasify as terrorists, such as imothy McVeigh or any radical environmental terrorists operators.

I do dislike most of his domestic policies, for the most part and I think that early in his administration; he, the product of a politically correct Ivy League undergrad and Law education, a man who saw warfare as the unnatural result of miscommunication, has emraced the tragic vision of the World, a vision embraced by every president before him with the exception of Jimmy Carter. It looks like President Obama will not be invading any new Muslims countries and engaging in nation building but he is using airpower to protect Libyan rebels, who were resisting a Fascistic regime and he commtted the best warriors that this country has to a special operation that killed the spiritual and strategic leader of the most iconic and powerful Islamofascist terrorist organization.

Overall, I think that his foreign policy shows some promise. He sees that Islamioascism is a very real threat and that it should be attacked and that we should not wait, let them attack and then respond precisely in kind. You have to take the offensive against people who embrace death and are not subject to traditional detterants. In 2009, that year was an annus horrilibus which featured a 2009 apology on behalf of America tour, literally bowing to foreign autocrats, snubbin gallies, cozying up to sworn enemies, his ill advised "reset" buttons with the Russians, his removal of the Missle Shield over Poland (in exchange for nothing meaningful from the Russians, who continue to aid Iran's theocratic dictatorship) and his decision to send in more conventional troops to Afghanistan.

Luckily, this President is a very bright man (and despite being bound to leftist Dogma and a bizzare alliance of Wallstreet and organized labor on the domestic front) he is proving to be flexible and willing to terrorize those who want to terrorize us, without apologies and with less of an emphasise on 19t hand 20th Century style ivasions and occupations. There are those who want to kill us simply for existing as anything other than either devout, zealous Pashtun syle Muslims or as submissive Dhimmis. As a response, we have to terrorize them and make it clear that if it is about either they exist or we exist, we will exist and the yand their cause will be killed off, one by one. I praise the President for bringing the terror to the fascists who, left unchecked, will devise and carry plans to terrorize people in the US.

BTW, it is funny to see how there is some actual backlash when an entertainer (or someone in the media or in academia) criticizes the President, there is actual backlash. You could say what ever yo uwanted about George Bush and there were no repercussions, even if the majority of their fans were conservatives. The could appear like you were boldly speaking truth to power but few, if any conservatives would boycott you and people on the left would ( sometime literally) applaud you. Doing the same to President Obama, actually takes some guts because many people will boycott you, call you a potential terrorist, a traitor, racist or some combination thereof.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

Technically every state (not State like California or New York but a state as in a polity or another political entity that has sovereignty over a certain part of the Earth) engages in terrorism. A terrorist is someone who uses violence or the threat of violence in order to achieve political goals or to garner some other concessions from another private party or another state.

Every state with a military, that uses it military in order to do anything in an offensive military capacity is a engaged in terrorism, any country that has or that aspires to have nuclear arsenal or any other WMD or any long or medium range weapon is engaged in terrorism. Obviously, any country that takes hostages (especially diplomatic personnel) or that uses the threat of sponsoring militants, that will carry out attacks against another country or its citizens overseas, are terrorists. Finally, the traditional terrorist like Al Qaeda or the IRA or Lone Wolf like Timothy McVeigh or the Unibomber were terrorists.

Terrorism also could, technically be expanded to taxation or any laws against drugs or prostution, where consensual acts are supressed by the threat of incerceration (and ultimately, the implicit threat of murder exists because if you resist arrest, in order to avoid being lockied in a dungeon, you risk being killed even if you are simply fleeing and not even fighting. Even legitimate ends are fought through terrorism, in its literal sense. The policeman who stops a robbery uses lethal force or the threat thereof to stop the criminal and to keep him incercerated as punishment. The same is true for any military, even slave liberating armies that fought in the America Civil War or the Second World War, were terrorists. They brough terror to German soldiers and civilians and forced them to capitulate. They did the same thing in the Pacific Theater against the slave taking, colonial Japanese Empire. So even if your goals are, in the eyes of any decen tand sane person, very noble, the means to achieve them are usually done through etrrorism.

Even, we as ordinary individuals citizens, are terrorists because criminals know that trying to rob me and my family is suicidal. We are known for our arsenal of guns and other waepons and our ability to use them and use them very well, so no one has tried to rob our house and only once did they attack my Dad's business (with had a warehouse full of a few million dollars of merchandise and about half million in inventory that coul be carried by a single strongman). There once one and only robbery attempt over the last 25 years and the ownership's ruthlessness is why it was only robbed, or rather had one robbery attempt just one time.

My Father and Uncle owned a business that had some very high end industrial components. There was millions of dollars in merchandise and moe importantly, there was some merchandize tah twas worth more than its weigh tin gold so almost a million dollars of goods weighed less than 50 pounds and the robbers were sophisticated and they must have cased it. What they did not case was the fact that my Uncle was a former Nicargauan Contra, a counter revolutionary and terrorist, who fough a nasty campaign durin ga very nasty civil war. He obtained many skills related to waging wars, especially civil wars. and he related them to his brothers and cousins and later on he taught many of these skills to me and to my brothers and cousins.

Some robbers planned an audacious, middle of the day, "kick door" style attack on my Father and Uncle's business, which seemed like easy pickings. With about 10 guys, they figured they would be able to clean out the place at gun point (a large truck being loaded in alight industrial part of town did not seem like it would stand out at all). They cased the place and cut the phones and only one thin gwas wron gwith their plan, the owners and their employees. My dad an uncle taught their skills, which were pertinenent to defending against violent roberies. The workers retreated in an orderly fashion, so no hostages could be taken and my Dad mahandled and beat up a one of the guys, who did not have his gun out and was trying to kidnap the one person who did not retreat well enough.

That robber was handcuffed, while my dad and uncle and three of the employees, got carbines, pistols and a shot gun and from distance, the two robbers, busy trying to get the most valuable loot from the warehouse got shot in the feet from the other end of the warehouse and then they fortified themselves and teargas was lobbed onto ther position and as they ran from the the two guys who still thought they could still stuff, got shot in the lower body with the carbines (keep in mind that they were firing back during this time, they were determined thieves, it turned out that they were Salvadorean Gangsters). It took the terror of being shot and the knowledge that the aim of the owners and some of the employees was sufficient to kill them easily, from distance. No retaliation or othr robbery attempts have been made on that place ever since.

The ends were good, not getting robbed or havin gany employees be kidnapped or harmed in any way but the method involved terror, technically my father was and is a terrorist, as is anyone who defends his family/small business from robbery or the same way a man protects his family (my Mom has since learned how to use a pisto land shotgun and for a while my oldest brothe came straight home from HS and stoof guard until my Dad got home and then my Middle brother did some sentry duty and I took over when I was in HS, we are all inflictors of terror on would be robbers, rapists, murders ect.)

So, technically, yes Barack Obama is a terrorist and since he is the head of state of the most powerful military on Earth, with the ability to kill you with Drones and with the world's best special forces (wth the exception of some Russian and Israeli units, virtually no military force on Earth would have been a able to take out Usama bin Laden in the way that they did and the Russians and Israelis could not have done what they did so far from home, SEAL team six and others can kill you any where and at anyplace, literally on the opposite side of the US.). Only the US has been able to dominate and essentially win a war and/or force stalement and protect designated zones within anther country with only airpower and very limited numbers of intel agents on the ground, in the Balkans and in Libya respectively. The first and second Iraq Wars were won very quickly (in the conventional sense) due to a massive preliminary barage of airpower in the first war, that set up a fairly auick and easy ground victory, and then there was the integrated air and land forces attack in Gulf War II with went from the Iraqi frontiers to Baghdad in about three weeks.

With that level of military power and prowress on the table, any US president will be a terrorist and major one at that, in the technical sense that they use force or the threat of force in order to achieve their political goals on a massive scale However, I do not consider Barack Obama's aims to be anything resembling Usama bin Laden's or that of anyone in al Qaeda or any other Islamic Fascist organization, nor does he share the same goals as any other groups that we tend to clasify as terrorists, such as imothy McVeigh or any radical environmental terrorists operators.

I do dislike most of his domestic policies, for the most part and I think that early in his administration; he, the product of a politically correct Ivy League undergrad and Law education, a man who saw warfare as the unnatural result of miscommunication, has emraced the tragic vision of the World, a vision embraced by every president before him with the exception of Jimmy Carter. It looks like President Obama will not be invading any new Muslims countries and engaging in nation building but he is using airpower to protect Libyan rebels, who were resisting a Fascistic regime and he commtted the best warriors that this country has to a special operation that killed the spiritual and strategic leader of the most iconic and powerful Islamofascist terrorist organization.

Overall, I think that his foreign policy shows some promise. He sees that Islamioascism is a very real threat and that it should be attacked and that we should not wait, let them attack and then respond precisely in kind. You have to take the offensive against people who embrace death and are not subject to traditional detterants. In 2009, that year was an annus horrilibus which featured a 2009 apology on behalf of America tour, literally bowing to foreign autocrats, snubbin gallies, cozying up to sworn enemies, his ill advised "reset" buttons with the Russians, his removal of the Missle Shield over Poland (in exchange for nothing meaningful from the Russians, who continue to aid Iran's theocratic dictatorship) and his decision to send in more conventional troops to Afghanistan.

Luckily, this President is a very bright man (and despite being bound to leftist Dogma and a bizzare alliance of Wallstreet and organized labor on the domestic front) he is proving to be flexible and willing to terrorize those who want to terrorize us, without apologies and with less of an emphasise on 19t hand 20th Century style ivasions and occupations. There are those who want to kill us simply for existing as anything other than either devout, zealous Pashtun syle Muslims or as submissive Dhimmis. As a response, we have to terrorize them and make it clear that if it is about either they exist or we exist, we will exist and the yand their cause will be killed off, one by one. I praise the President for bringing the terror to the fascists who, left unchecked, will devise and carry plans to terrorize people in the US.

BTW, it is funny to see how there is some actual backlash when an entertainer (or someone in the media or in academia) criticizes the President, there is actual backlash. You could say what ever yo uwanted about George Bush and there were no repercussions, even if the majority of their fans were conservatives. The could appear like you were boldly speaking truth to power but few, if any conservatives would boycott you and people on the left would ( sometime literally) applaud you. Doing the same to President Obama, actually takes some guts because many people will boycott you, call you a potential terrorist, a traitor, racist or some combination thereof.
You are seriously wasting your time giving responses like this on NT...Great writing though..

You are seriously wasting your time giving responses like this on NT...Great writing though..

Terrorism is one of the hardest things to define...the argument is there for to call everyone a terrorist. 

Terrorism is one of the hardest things to define...the argument is there for to call everyone a terrorist. 

Originally Posted by MHT214

if you've seen that movie Traitor with Don Cheadle it's trying to show that any person (more specificially American Muslim, no matter what they look like) can actually be a "Terrorist". Brain conditioning and instilling fear once again

Originally Posted by MHT214

if you've seen that movie Traitor with Don Cheadle it's trying to show that any person (more specificially American Muslim, no matter what they look like) can actually be a "Terrorist". Brain conditioning and instilling fear once again

If virtue be the spring of a popular government in times of peace, the spring of that government during a revolution is virtue combined with terror: virtue, without which terror is destructive; terror, without which virtue is impotent. Terror is only justice prompt, severe and inflexible; it is then an emanation of virtue; it is less a distinct principle than a natural consequence of the general principle of democracy, applied to the most pressing wants of the country ... The government in a revolution is the despotism of liberty against tyranny

Maximillien Robespierre 

If virtue be the spring of a popular government in times of peace, the spring of that government during a revolution is virtue combined with terror: virtue, without which terror is destructive; terror, without which virtue is impotent. Terror is only justice prompt, severe and inflexible; it is then an emanation of virtue; it is less a distinct principle than a natural consequence of the general principle of democracy, applied to the most pressing wants of the country ... The government in a revolution is the despotism of liberty against tyranny

Maximillien Robespierre 

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by rashi

Can someone tell me what Lupe has done to contribute to society?  Has he donated any money?  Helped a person in need?

We know he doesn't even vote.  If his only contribution to society is rap music, he needs to shut up. 

You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Lupe does a hell of a lot more than you, sitting here on a message board complaining and knocking a dude for beliefs that are different than you.

Lupe Fiasco Foundation
Invisible Children
Music for Relief

What the hell have you done, bro?

Don't worry about what I've done chump. I'm not the one going around calling the President a terrorist.

laugh.gif
Ok tough guy.

The people who flew planes into the Twin Towers are "terrorists", but this guy who authorizes invading and occupying other countries and starting a war in Libya to forcefully remove a sovereign country's leader while killing civilians is not a "terrorist"? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

Can someone tell me what Lupe has done to contribute to society?  Has he donated any money?  Helped a person in need?

We know he doesn't even vote.  If his only contribution to society is rap music, he needs to shut up. 

You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Lupe does a hell of a lot more than you, sitting here on a message board complaining and knocking a dude for beliefs that are different than you.

Lupe Fiasco Foundation
Invisible Children
Music for Relief

What the hell have you done, bro?

Don't worry about what I've done chump. I'm not the one going around calling the President a terrorist.

laugh.gif
Ok tough guy.

The people who flew planes into the Twin Towers are "terrorists", but this guy who authorizes invading and occupying other countries and starting a war in Libya to forcefully remove a sovereign country's leader while killing civilians is not a "terrorist"? 
roll.gif

if you watch the clip he explains what he means, that obama is enabling terrorism as it is a response to his own policies - in effect it is like he is causing the terrorism.

i think terrorist was a bad choice of words.  after that people will just stop listening to what you say

if you watch the clip he explains what he means, that obama is enabling terrorism as it is a response to his own policies - in effect it is like he is causing the terrorism.

i think terrorist was a bad choice of words.  after that people will just stop listening to what you say

Originally Posted by Weekz

i think terrorist was a bad choice of words. �after that people will just stop listening to what you say
Exactly why I can't stand him lately. He looks for the harshest/most blunt words then tries to saturate it with his reasoning.

Originally Posted by Weekz

i think terrorist was a bad choice of words. �after that people will just stop listening to what you say
Exactly why I can't stand him lately. He looks for the harshest/most blunt words then tries to saturate it with his reasoning.

Naw But Being Cereal, I Completely Agree With You....

Naw But Being Cereal, I Completely Agree With You....

Back
Top Bottom