Lupe To Appear On The O'Reilly Factor Tonight.

Bill is gonna make Lupe look stupid. Lupe isn't sharp enough to keep Bill from spinning the argument and making him look like an Obama/America hating gangster rapper. I am not gonna feel the least bit sorry for Lupe, he brought this on himself. 

Bill is gonna make Lupe look stupid. Lupe isn't sharp enough to keep Bill from spinning the argument and making him look like an Obama/America hating gangster rapper. I am not gonna feel the least bit sorry for Lupe, he brought this on himself. 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Bill is actually defending obama?
laugh.gif
professional troll

exactly what i was thinking.  of ALL the things he said before about dude, NOW he switches it up lol 

He's defending America, nincompoops. 

from the vid, he's actually defending both obama and america, nice try though...

laugh.gif
professional troll

exactly what i was thinking.  of ALL the things he said before about dude, NOW he switches it up lol 

from the vid, he's actually defending both obama and america, nice try though...

Hopefully he doesn't try to fall back from the statement and actually presents legitimate arguments. If he knows what he's talking about (which I doubt esp. after the plant video) he can easily dominate the conversation.

Just from the clip though it looks like Bill will simply talk over him, put him in a box and end up making him look dumb
laugh.gif

Hopefully he doesn't try to fall back from the statement and actually presents legitimate arguments. If he knows what he's talking about (which I doubt esp. after the plant video) he can easily dominate the conversation.

Just from the clip though it looks like Bill will simply talk over him, put him in a box and end up making him look dumb
laugh.gif

Going to predict the next thing Lupe says in that conversation is, "Who also thought they were doing the right thing."

Going to predict the next thing Lupe says in that conversation is, "Who also thought they were doing the right thing."

laugh.gif
professional troll
that's what i'm saying lol...like wow I was surprised when he did that

but this is going to be interesting

laugh.gif
professional troll
that's what i'm saying lol...like wow I was surprised when he did that

but this is going to be interesting

In that he's the President of America. He only backed him because of his position. Lupe has basically said that the USA is the biggest purveyor of terrorism and thus by deduction, Obama is the world's biggest terrorist. He actually has nothing against Obama, specifically. He hates him like he would any other US president. Was this a better try?

In that he's the President of America. He only backed him because of his position. Lupe has basically said that the USA is the biggest purveyor of terrorism and thus by deduction, Obama is the world's biggest terrorist. He actually has nothing against Obama, specifically. He hates him like he would any other US president. Was this a better try?

lol....  "President Obama is not a terrorist, he's trying to do what he believes is the right thing to do." - O'Reilly.  That's defending Obama specifically, and not just because he's the President of America.  

Back
Top Bottom