"M.O.B."

So why do guys live by this philosophy? I mean getting money a legit way is always great but choosing money over women is nonsense to me. I know some/most willsay "well make money, the women will come", but what kind of women will you be attracting? Not one with any attributes of a good wife, just one wholikes you for your money. At the end of the day I'd rather have a solid girl who's stuck by my side even when the financial situation wasn't right,than getting all this money and then attracting some gold digger.

I already made my point in the other thread......Spinoffs FTW though I guess..

M.O.E
pimp.gif

whats the point of money if you do not have anyone to share it with. Life is about experiences not materials.

Chasing women means wasting/spending money.......I'd rather make it then waste it....M.O.B. Has been the way I lived my life since Sr. Yr of highschool....and as everyone knows when the bread comes in, so does the snappy....

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

I'm with you, @@$% Jim Jones

laugh.gif
at saying that and having a 2pac avy. Dog, 2pac is who popularized the term MOB not Jim Jones
Originally Posted by FeelMode

I think you guys are substituting the word over with instead. Money over B***** does not mean money instead of *******. The people i've personally known that were always about that MOB lifestyle constantly were smashing chicks.

There are dudes out there that put a lot of effort in to getting with females, and there are dudes out there that let woman get in the way of their success. When 2 pac made the term popular do you really think he wasnt smashing chicks? Of course he was, he was saying get your head on straight make your money first and dont put a woman in front of you getting paper.

most people that really are on some MOB stuff arent getting their money in the form of a paycheck.

and thats quoted from the other thread.

You really should see the post I just made in another thread.
laugh.gif

All I really gotta say is that money can't buy happiness. This whole MOB stuff is tired, and I'm sick of dudes out here frontin like they ain'tgot feelins for these females. All on the internet and in public actin like they a stone cold player, when behind closed doors they hopin the girl that sit infront of them in algebra will look their way.

I guess some guys get their feelings hurt by a girl they really care about and become jaded towards females in general...but what they don't realize isthat there are millions of fish in the sea. Man up and move on...all of ya'll screamin MOB come off as emotionally unstable clowns, real talk.

Eff it...I'll reiterate my point...

M.O.B. makes no sense, unless you're dedicated to money and really nothing else. If you can abandon women you should abandon all other distractiveactivities (NT included). If you have time for NT then you have time for a female that can please you.

If a female isn't impeding on you getting yours whats the problem? If you can go ahead and go half with her on rent and utilities while your at it why not?if shes not a gold digger and shes a worker why not?

M.O.B. makes no sense in the grand scheme of things. Jim Jones (rappers really, Jay-Z included) ? He's prolly tricked off chicks so much that he'd beable to give everyone on NT a pair of AJKOs...All that champagne and flash its all for the females in the end...

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

laugh.gif

All I really gotta say is that money can't buy happiness. This whole MOB stuff is tired, and I'm sick of dudes out here frontin like they ain't got feelins for these females. All on the internet and in public actin like they a stone cold player, when behind closed doors they hopin the girl that sit in front of them in algebra will look their way.

I guess some guys get their feelings hurt by a girl they really care about and become jaded towards females in general...but what they don't realize is that there are millions of fish in the sea. Man up and move on...all of ya'll screamin MOB come off as emotionally unstable clowns, real talk.

laugh.gif
thats really not real talk tho, because again, ive never met anyone that in real life was on some MOB stuff that was an "emotionally unstableclown".
having feelings for a female has absolutely nothing to do with MOB,
laugh.gif
youngsters these days.

Like i said, MOB is not letting the p**** f*** up your judgement. Dudes get caught up in games with these females these days. If you are concentrating ongetting your money then you dont even have time for the games. For the last time the O doesnt stand for instead.

Also, many advocates of M.O.B. can be found at clubs...

Why do men go to clubs? For women...

You're paying a fee to enter and paying premium prices on drinks, all for the sake of eye candy...and since you're so M.O.B. you should be in therenetworking getting your connects up not submitting to the enticing femme flesh gyrating around you...Right?

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

laugh.gif

All I really gotta say is that money can't buy happiness. This whole MOB stuff is tired, and I'm sick of dudes out here frontin like they ain't got feelins for these females. All on the internet and in public actin like they a stone cold player, when behind closed doors they hopin the girl that sit in front of them in algebra will look their way.

I guess some guys get their feelings hurt by a girl they really care about and become jaded towards females in general...but what they don't realize is that there are millions of fish in the sea. Man up and move on...all of ya'll screamin MOB come off as emotionally unstable clowns, real talk.

you really make it hard for people to hate you
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom