MACY'S FREE $10.00 Gift Card [or $100.00] per mobile phone line.

Bar-code method still in full effect. :pimp:

I tried to have them just credit my 8 bar codes to a giftcard, and they tried, but it came up that my "groupon certificates" expired and they couldn't transfer directly to a card.

I ended up coppin an $80 RL sweater that I'm gonna return this weekend.

The receipts dumb long though, with all of the codes. I assume I can just rip the bottom part off, that shows all of the codes w/ expiration dates, and just have them scan the barcode on the top of the receipt to exchange it for a giftcard?

I think they zero the codes out if you use them online.
wait, i tried using mine online and my order got cancelled. does that means that they also cancelled the codes?
SDers were saying that it did. I had 7 of my codes zero'ed out. Try checking the balance online. Enter the 15 digits and the 4 digit pin in the box. If its good it should show a $10 balance. If you used it online it'll likely show no balance and tell you call a 1800 number or something like that.

I think they zero the codes out if you use them online.
wait, i tried using mine online and my order got cancelled. does that means that they also cancelled the codes?

SDers were saying that it did. I had 7 of my codes zero'ed out. Try checking the balance online. Enter the 15 digits and the 4 digit pin in the box. If its good it should show a $10 balance. If you used it online it'll likely show no balance and tell you call a 1800 number or something like that.

not 100% true

i had all my codes in the go app & every one of them showed $0 balance & said to call they 1800 # but when entered manually in the store at the register they all worked fine

Has anyone tried to attempt an online buy with these codes recently? I don't care to buy anything in stores because the deals (Sales, clearance, etc.) are mostly online...

Last edited:
Has anyone tried to attempt an online buy with these codes recently? I don't care to buy anything in stores because the deals (Sales, clearance, etc.) are mostly online...

did you read any of these pages before posting??? im positive you havent because thats been talked about on basically every pg dude & as late as 3 damn post's ago

Last edited:
did you read any of these pages before posting??? im positive you havent because thats been talked about on basically every pg dude & as late as 3 damn post's ago

Actually, I did read the posts and pages, ALL of them. And if you re-read them you'll realize none mentioned that "recently" such as today or yesterday and so forth, no one has made a purchase online. The last guy that commented about online mentioned he did so the same day he got the codes. That's why I asked RECENTLY.

This thread has been up for over a week. I'm referring to anyone purchasing online within the last few days (2-3) and being successful. I haven't read any success stories as such and was just wanted to know if I should even risk it. Forgive me for my curiosity. Geez.

Bro were trying to help you and you're getting offended.

If Macys caught on last week, why in the world would they have all of a sudden let people use them now online? Makes no sense.

The online deal is dead, period. I posted instructions on your only option left with these codes on a few pages back. Did you read that?

Actually, I did read the posts and pages, ALL of them. And if you re-read them you'll realize none mentioned that "recently" such as today or yesterday and so forth, no one has made a purchase online. The last guy that commented about online mentioned he did so the same day he got the codes. That's why I asked RECENTLY.

stop it

If the codes didn't work last weekend, there's no way it would work today.

exactly

common sense aint common i guess

If the codes didn't work last weekend, there's no way it would work today.

But around that time there was a discrepancy. Because some posters were saying they were successful using just a few codes and leaving a dollar amount. Whereas others were saying their complete order was canceled....

If Macys caught on last week, why in the world would they have all of a sudden let people use them now online? Makes no sense.

The online deal is dead, period. I posted instructions on your only option left with these codes on a few pages back. Did you read that?

I'm not offended by post such as yours. But ColdCity is acting like the thread police, belittling me as if I don't know what I'm talking about. I understand and read the tips about the barcode system. But as I referenced in my first post of this thread, I would prefer to go online where I can find better deals (that and I'm too lazy to go to the store. Lol). All someone had to say is "no chance." or "maybe, but I doubt it" and that would be acceptable enough. At this point I really don't care. It was free so I'm not going to get mad if I lose out. I think I'll still try online and see what happens. Maybe I'll look up and can return with information to discredit you all. Lol. ;-)

I'm not offended by post such as yours. But ColdCity is acting like the thread police, belittling me as if I don't know what I'm talking about. I understand and read the tips about the barcode system. But as I referenced in my first post of this thread, I would prefer to go online where I can find better deals (that and I'm too lazy to go to the store. Lol). All someone had to say is "no chance." or "maybe, but I doubt it" and that would be acceptable enough. At this point I really don't care. It was free so I'm not going to get mad if I lose out. I think I'll still try online and see what happens. Maybe I'll look up and can return with information to discredit you all. Lol. ;-)

if u wanna use ur codes for online u gotta do the barcode method first
buy in store
return to put all on a giftcard/ez exchange card
then use that card to buy online

I think the 10 i hadnt used got 0'd out last night :smh:

Manager was on my **** though cot damn, just wanted an espresso machine for the low

multiple posters multiple times in this thread said clear as day dont use online go in store only .... all the rest of that mess is just that

i aint thread police but asking a question thats been run into the ground & ANSWERED MULTPILE TIMES about a deal thats VERY dead will get you exactly what you got period

i used the barcode method and went instore last night.. dude that was helping me was real chill and didnt care where i had gotten them from.. but when he scanned my codes it came up in the system saying "invalid giftcard" or some nonsens of that sort.. he scanned all 10 codes i had on the paper and they all said the same.. maybe i did something wrong when converting them to a barcode? maybe macys voided all the #s sent out finally?

and no i didnt use them online soo there is no way they could have been voided by that..

gonna do some research on the gowallet app and see if they still show a bal..

soo i just spoke with a macys rep that i was transferred too via gowallet app...  i gave her a card #, she said "oh its a promotional gc and those have been voided.. 

soo looks like macys finally deaded all the promo gc #s

this is my personal exp with this... if anyone has any extra info feel free to let us kno!

soo i just spoke with a macys rep that i was transferred too via gowallet app...  i gave her a card #, she said "oh its a promotional gc and those have been voided.. 

this is my personal exp with this... if anyone has any extra info feel free to let us kno!

you shouldve gotten the macys worker to enter them manually the go wallet app told me the same for 20+ codes & they all worked manually no problem

Last edited:

you shouldve gotten the macys worker to enter them manually the go wallet app told me the same for 20+ codes & they all worked manually no problem
u STILL using the codes :lol:
how much have u racked up????
i have my gift cards just chillin on ice

Back
Top Bottom