MACY'S FREE $10.00 Gift Card [or $100.00] per mobile phone line.

soo i just spoke with a macys rep that i was transferred too via gowallet app...  i gave her a card #, she said "oh its a promotional gc and those have been voided.. 

soo looks like macys finally deaded all the promo gc #s

this is my personal exp with this... if anyone has any extra info feel free to let us kno!

you shouldve gotten the macys worker to enter them manually the go wallet app told me the same for 20+ codes & they all worked manually no problem
u STILL using the codes :lol:
how much have u racked up????
i have my gift cards just chillin on ice

i have under $100 worth left im going back tomorrow & see whats up

My wife just text me saying she copped some chucks for me for $9 after she used some of the codes. Had a manager do it and everything.

do u guys know if they voided them all out? If i go in store and read the numbers off will it still work? I keep trying to check the balances on macys.com and keeps telling me to call this 1-800 number .....man i snoozed i hope they don't cancel them i still have like 300+ dollars left 
mean.gif

you guys waited to long. When you get over like this u got to go to work right away. Also it dont help the OP hardcodded the macy link to this thread. Macy can see what website you came from when you click on the link so it wasnt hard for them to figure this out

so are the codes still working in store? Thinking bout hitting it up one more time today.

it's hit or miss. i had some that didn't work on Thursday, but my mom, my cousin, and my aunt had some that worked yesterday and today

bruh its 23 pages how could u???? :lol:
i usually peep something once it hits 10 pages
maybe we need like a lil fire icon next to threads that start poppin :lol:

Anyone else's Macy's not allowing them to use one single code?

They told me I had to print it out :stoneface:

Anyone else's Macy's not allowing them to use one single code?

They told me I had to print it out
indifferent.gif
best bet is prolly still the bar code generator... last i checked with macys alot of the employees didnt know how to manually imput a gc # 

Macy's can eat a duck

one cashier tells me they cannot manually enter Gift cards, another cashier tells me after manually entering it that there's no $ in it.

and by the way, Macy's on 34th doesn't carry toys. what the cluck sense does that make?

Went to my macy's last week and the cashier was entering my gift card codes and said that no money was popping up. Then she said that the "promotion" ended. After reading some of you guys responses she was probably either a) new or didn't know what she was doing. Or b) didn't want me to use all the gift card codes because it seemed suspect that I had 15 lol

Macy's can eat a duck

one cashier tells me they cannot manually enter Gift cards, another cashier tells me after manually entering it that there's no $ in it.

and by the way, Macy's on 34th doesn't carry toys. what the cluck sense does that make?

Went to my macy's last week and the cashier was entering my gift card codes and said that no money was popping up. Then she said that the "promotion" ended. After reading some of you guys responses she was probably either a) new or didn't know what she was doing. Or b) didn't want me to use all the gift card codes because it seemed suspect that I had 15 lol

Codes arent 100%
Some just dont wk

dont quote me on this... but last i heard all the original GC #s were voided a week after the glitch.. if you didnt use them in time, your pretty much outta luck..  

smh.. i was sittin on 10 and when i took them to the register.. they had no funds in them either

Back
Top Bottom