Mad Max: Fury Road starring Tom Hardy

It should do fine since it has good action/car scenes.  I'm especially looking forward to the merchandise because you know they're doing a video game and hopefully some toys & comics.

The embargo was lifted today and wow the reviews for this movie have been nothing short of amazing.

First time I've been excited about a movie in a while. Grew up watching the OG movies on cable and was fascinated about the Mad Max world. Hope this movie is epic.

acclaimed reviews so far...hopefully people go out and see this...

wonder how itll do with Age of Ultron still burning up the box office...

This is the movie i've been most anxious to see. Trailers have all looked incredible.

I saw this movie last week at a screening in 3d, I went because it was free and I like Tom Hardy movies. dude may have less than 10 lines in the movie it's more about Charlize Theron character. It's decent just not gonna live up to the reviews crtics are giving it.

Genuinely shocked at how good the reviews are for this

One of my brahs saw and advanced screening. He swears it is one of the best action movies he has ever seen.

I serious thought ole boy was joking. Then I read the reviews. :wow:

They're calling this movie a masterpiece

I've been so excited since the preview first came out but I kinda just said eh but once that second one was released boy oh boy did it get me again. Going Friday pumped

Watched the first one today, will try to watch 2 and 3 before watching Fury Road tomorrow night.

Crazy that it is 99% at RT right now and even the one rotten review still pretty much liked the film it seems.

I doubt it wins the Oscar or even nominated, then again I haven't seen the film yet but I do think it was just one site/reviewers view at moment, I really would not take that as a serious indicator.

Back
Top Bottom