Mad Max: Fury Road starring Tom Hardy

Crazy that it is 99% at RT right now and even the one rotten review still pretty much liked the film it seems.

I doubt it wins the Oscar or even nominated, then again I haven't seen the film yet but I do think it was just one site/reviewers view at moment, I really would not take that as a serious indicator.

I dunno, it seems the hype is starting to build for it and having an actress who already won a best actress Oscar really plays in their favor

Saw an article that said

"Best action film in the last 10 years"

The only gripe was that sharlese therohn didnt use her south african accent

from what I have read...

Mad Max is basically a supporting character and Charlize is the real star of the film, apparently "mens" groups are boycotting the movie :lol:

from what I have read...

Mad Max is basically a supporting character and Charlize is the real star of the film, apparently "mens" groups are boycotting the movie :lol:

I've heard this too. I think I'm gonna check this out this weekend. The trailer + reviews got me hype.

I've never seen one of the movies but I heard that the first is on Netflix so might check that out first.

Last edited:
So looking forward to this movie. Only movie I have anticipated in a min I feel like.

Reviews have all been good too

^^^ that's absolutely fine with me lol

The spoiler thing i mean.

My fav og one was the thunderdome joint wit tina turner and thay big dude he haf to fight

Last edited:
I seen the OG Mad Max awhile back but didnt get thru the whole thing, its kinda slow. Never even seen Thunderdome but Mad Max part 2 The Road Warrior is GREAT. One of my favorite movies
Cant wait to see this, gon try to go on Saturday or Sunday

I got a chance to see a screening of it. It's one of the best movies in the last 5 years. I'll be surprised if any movie tops it this year. I hope the Oscar talk is legit but I'm afraid people will forget about this during Oscar season. Fan of the OG and this did it justice and then some. George Miller is a genius. Go ahead and raise your expectations to whatever. It'll surpass it. I'll bet this will be consistent in the box office for several weeks from word of mouth. If you don't at least enjoy this movie then I really question your taste in movies.

I sound like an ad :lol:

I'm so hype me and my girl been dying to see it of the trailers I'm pumped expectations through the roof

seeing this tonight in 3d, I hear 3d is not needed but this was the only time that worked for me tonight.

Currently watching The Road Warrior. Thought the first one was pretty good. Methodical opening and middle then the final act really paid off for me.

Yeah I do not think this is a remake/reboot. Just another story involving the Max character.

Anyways, this movie was ******* incredible.

The whole film had so many action sequences that just kept topping each other and the final act my goodness. :wow:

Will definitely get multiple viewings. The summer season has been shut down. Everything else will have to compete for second.

Last edited:
Movie was insane, :pimp:

Go see it, bros.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back and this movie is amazing!

If there is one movie you're going to see this summer, hell this year, this is it.

If there is one movie you're going to see this summer, hell this year, this is it! THIS IS IT!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom