Mad Men Season Six Thread - Episode Thirteen - Season Finale - "In Care Of"

Man I'm juiced for season 7 to start :pimp: Kinda sad at the same time tho, cuz I know it's getting close to the end.. Bittersweet :wow:

Got hyped for a sec thought we were about to see Peg at the movies jerking dudes off again.

:lol: @ how swamped Dawn is when Joan always made it look simple.

did I miss something, but when did everyone start crapin on my girl peggy?
Isn't she a boss?

Yo for real **** them. The nerve of these ungrateful backstabbers. The majority were dumb enough to think they could fire Don just like that? They deadass try to play my dude. I didn't like this ep just for that :smh: :lol: Nice to see Roger fight for him and lay down the reality of the situation. **** really got me wishing Don had just went to LA and said **** Ted and his marriage, if he'd just let dude talk for him against Don coming back and since he agreed to put him on leave in the first place.

Lucky for them Don was that desperate and I know he'll eventually get around some of these stipulations. I mean for real they gonna make him answer to ******* Lou? I'm puzzled how he's the head of creative in the first place.

**** Peggy too for trying to front like it's all been roses since Don left.
did I miss something, but when did everyone start crapin on my girl peggy?
Isn't she a boss?
I thought she was too at the end of last season but apparently she's just Copy Chief not the head of creative. When they put Don on leave they just hired a boring stand-in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom