Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Chill out bruh, I don't care that much, that's why I edited my post.

I just don't know why you were passing up 18 when I clearly conceded the game.

Chill out bruh, I don't care that much, that's why I edited my post.

I just don't know why you were passing up 18 when I clearly conceded the game.

I'm good. Just saying I come in and say GG and kept it simple. You imply I'm running score up.

I passed the ball because I had just ran it like 6 times before that. Stats are clear I didn't run score up. Need AF for playoffs. Appreciate the edit. Catch you next season. Again, GG

I'm good. Just saying I come in and say GG and kept it simple. You imply I'm running score up.

I passed the ball because I had just ran it like 6 times before that. Stats are clear I didn't run score up. Need AF for playoffs. Appreciate the edit. Catch you next season. Again, GG
My bad, no problems here.

Looking forward to a possible matchup next season.

Best of luck in the playoffs :pimp:

Dominique Davis failed me as a QB. Vikings defeated me. Thought I had Peterson in check but couldn't contain him for long .

13-7

Same color uniforms, tried messaging you but the PSN app is down for me. I'll be white.

Last edited:
I was just about to ask why y'all got the same colors on. Home team picks. Away does the opposite.

Last edited:
A lot of these games been looking like baseball with the colors being worn by both teams :lol:

I'll never be able to get used to that.

hulk7280 hulk7280

rudy-o.gif

:pimp: great execution on both sides of the ball.

Good game Colts. My run D :smh: Made Trent look like Barry Sanders :smh:

Debating on if I should just sit my starters for the season finale :lol: Almost had a heart attack when Dez went down

Good game Colts. My run D
mean.gif
Made Trent look like Barry Sanders
mean.gif

Debating on if I should just sit my starters for the season finale
laugh.gif
Almost had a heart attack when Dez went down
GG man.. I knew the only way I was going to beat you was to stick to the run the entire game..

If you got home field locked up, I would.. not worth it.. i thought I took Dez out..lol

Last edited:
Nah, I don't got home field locked up :lol:. But then again, I don't really think home field matters like that in Madden :lol:. Rather be sure I have all my players than play a game at home.

Back
Top Bottom