Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

So will people who are currently in the league have first dibs on their current teams for season two
nerd.gif
I think we are the owners so we have to have our current teams, and sign players, scout for the draft, and draft.. etc. 

Not sure if you guys venture into the Playstation thread but the 2.0 firmware update is releasing soon and we will now have the ability to upload to Youtube straight from the console.

jLy5m9kZek9IM.jpg

Weekly highlights.

Season 2 just got better. :smokin

:wow: :wow: :wow:

AWESOME!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

So will people who are currently in the league have first dibs on their current teams for season two :nerd:
I think we are the owners so we have to have our current teams, and sign players, scout for the draft, and draft.. etc. 

Correct. You won't have to worry about losing your team. Saw there were a couple guys who thought about switching also...DaBotoom can confirm, but I believe that'll be ok too. :nerd:

lil wave lil wave , are you able to play your game against Titans today?

If you're a returning owner I think you should keep your team. A lot of guys made some imo bad decisions when they decided to drop guys and/or sign people.

For example, not singling you out in a bad way but I just needed an example. Bengals who used to be Bills signed and dropped some guys who caused the Bills cap to take a hit for 2015. Now, I'd have to go back and look to figure it which players caused him to get about a 4 million dollar hit. That's going to hurt him when he needs to sign players in the future.

If you agreed, payment needs to be collected to prior to the Wildcard game being played.

That's 12 teams. $5-$10. Not sure what everyone decided on.

Super Bowl champ gets $100 + PSN card.

Super Bowl loser gets $10.

Conference losers get $5 or nothing and SB loser gets $20.

Let's decide now.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

AWESOME!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Correct. You won't have to worry about losing your team. Saw there were a couple guys who thought about switching also...DaBotoom can confirm, but I believe that'll be ok too. :nerd:

lil wave lil wave , are you able to play your game against Titans today?

Nah my bad guys I'm out of the playoffs anyway, I'm out of town for the weekend

$10 is cool with me.

How bout an option of a PSN card or the money?

Can just hold it in a paypal account till the SB is over.

Last edited:
Next advance won't happen until all playoff teams confirm they'll contribute $10. Makes no sense if some do it and others don't. It'll be wack if someone didn't contribute but won. SB loser can't be getting all that bread lol

Dolphins
Vikings
Eagles
Texans
Packers
Steelers
Titans

Are all on board.

Next advance won't happen until all playoff teams confirm they'll contribute $10. Makes no sense if some do it and others don't. It'll be wack if someone didn't contribute but won. SB loser can't be getting all that bread lol

Dolphins
Vikings
Eagles
Texans
Packers
Steelers
Titans

Are all on board.

+1

Back
Top Bottom