Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

GAUNTLET POINT SPREADS: WILD CARD WEEKEND!!!

Welcome back, gang, && I hope you're ready for some PLAYOFF FOOTBALL!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Been gone practically all day, but since it turns out I didn't miss any action, && since we all know the stakes of these games...let's go ahead && get the Wild Card Weekend lines put the way!!!

CLE @ HOU - ( HOU -3.5 )

Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson headline a Texas-sized showdown of elite WR talent as the Browns end a 12 season playoff drought against the AFCS Champion Texans!!! Points should be scored in bunches as Houston looks to bring the hammer out in postseason style against Johnny (Playoff) Football, && resurgent Cleveland!!! :pimp:

PHI @ DAL - (DAL -7)

A bitter NFCE rivalry reaches this season's conclusion when the Eagles && Cowboys meet for a third time!!! With the stakes bigger than ever, can red-hot Philadelphia finally cure their ills against America's Team? Or, in front of their JerryWorld faithful, will Tony Romo, Dez Bryant, && the rest of the NFCE Champ Cowboys clip the Eagles' wings once more??? :nthat:

TEN @ KC - (KC -9.5)

For either the Titans or the Chiefs, the 2014-15 season will come full circle!!! In Week 1, before THE GAUNTLET's establishment, KC dominated at home behind a strong defensive performance that we've become accustomed to!!! But these aren't those same Titans, who look to pull off what would be the biggest first round upset this year by proving they belong among the NFL's upper tier with a win at Arrowhead!!! :smokin

MIN @ SEA - (SEA -2)

You want smash mouth football?!?!?!? Knock em down, drag em out style??? This one won't disappoint as Adrian Peterson && upstart Vikings look to take down the 12th Man, Beast Mode, the LOB, && the rest of the NFCW champ, && DEFENDING WORLD CHAMPION Seattle Seahawks!!!

The table has finally been set && I'm done talking!!!

12 teams now...8 by week's end!!!

#EARNYOURTOMORROW!!!!

Let's get it!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

GG vagixxer

that game was beyond ********. foster with like 2 or 3 60+ yard td runs haden unable to stop **** even though hes a 99 man coverage. A ******* hitch route on a 3rd and 18 and hes wide open. The last one a cover 4 with 2 lbs in the middle and a guy is sitting there wide open **** MADDEN

GG vagixxer

that game was beyond ********. foster with like 2 or 3 60+ yard td runs haden unable to stop **** even though hes a 99 man coverage. A ******* hitch route on a 3rd and 18 and hes wide open. The last one a cover 4 with 2 lbs in the middle and a guy is sitting there wide open **** MADDEN

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Man Arian Snapped. He was in God mode.

Dre was out there looking vintage on those 3rd down routes.

We went 7/8 on 3rd down. :pimp:

Old man Ed couldn't get his feet back under him on that pick thankfully or that would've been 6.

I enjoyed the competition in that game over any other this season so far. We were going back and forth when we both posted 21 back to back.

GG Homie.

Back
Top Bottom