Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Almost lost to the CPU :smh:

Almost lost my QB again :smh:

Pulled Romo and Dez out the game with the quickness :lol:

On to the playoffs :smokin

@Toretto
 You were wrong man!!!  Titans made it, not me!!!  damn.. oh well, my fault.  

Yo, my bad man! I'm still tryna figure out how this happened :lol:

Edit: So I'm looking at my notes, && I have it that you && Titans split 1-1, && you beat Broncos (who Titans didn't play this year), which would've given you the common game tiebreak nod.

However, the common game tiebreak which I thought would've involved you, Titans, && Broncos, never occurred because Titans && Broncos didn't play!! Therefore, individual tiebreakers would take precedence, && would have it as such...

You> DEN based on H2H

TEN>you based on CNF && DIV REC

Learn something new every day, my bad for the error at such an inopportune time. I feel legit bad for that :lol: :smh: but I'll keep this in mind && be more diligent in my work for Season 2's installments. :pimp:

Wild Card Weekend Gauntlet soon coming, however!!!

Last edited:
For my error, Hulk, if you already paid the $10 for the playoffs let me know. I'll reimburse you myself as it was my mistake.

Yo, my bad man! I'm still tryna figure out how this happened
laugh.gif

Edit: So I'm looking at my notes, && I have it that you && Titans split 1-1, && you beat Broncos (who Titans didn't play this year), which would've given you the common game tiebreak nod.

However, the common game tiebreak which I thought would've involved you, Titans, && Broncos, never occurred because Titans && Broncos didn't play!! Therefore, individual tiebreakers would take precedence, && would have it as such...

You> DEN based on H2H

TEN>you based on CNF && DIV REC

Learn something new every day, my bad for the error at such an inopportune time. I feel legit bad for that
laugh.gif
mean.gif
but I'll keep this in mind && be more diligent in my work for Season 2's installments.
pimp.gif

Wild Card Weekend Gauntlet soon coming, however!!!
no worries, i had a feeling titans would be in based on division record.. i had my chances and blew it.. oh well at least I ended strong and can build on it for next year.. 

Back
Top Bottom