Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Desync happens when u dont have the same settings regaurding the sliders and the kick arc. Havent had one since me n the homes reset settings to default

Meant to post after yesterday's advance.

Week one players of the week.

BxOpQUqIIAAAuU2.jpg

Got smacked up by the saints :smh: lol gg tho dude.

And to yall playing him in the next week or 2, youre welcome, jimmy grahm sprained acl lol
Lol. How'd you check how long he's out for? I tried looking after our game but saw nothing but sprained acl.
Ingram came through to open up the passing game tho haha

Got smacked up by the saints :smh: lol gg tho dude.

And to yall playing him in the next week or 2, youre welcome, jimmy grahm sprained acl lol
Lol. How'd you check how long he's out for? I tried looking after our game but saw nothing but sprained acl.
Ingram came through to open up the passing game tho haha

Just guessing :lol: ya I couldnt stop that play action corner play :smh:

I'm going to change the difficulty to AP cause the CPU is still boosted even with the adjusted sliders.
@just reason is the Rams' owner.
Cool. Send me a psn msg when you're ready so I can boot the current owner.

What kind of **** is this? Send this ninja my info in a PM and he never hit me back. . :smh:

Whoa dere, honest mistake. Our exchange happened on a day where I worked back to back 16 hour shifts and I completely forgot to update. We're only in week 2. Do you want the Patriots?

Whoa dere, honest mistake. Our exchange happened on a day where I worked back to back 16 hour shifts and I completely forgot to update. We're only in week 2. Do you want the Patriots?

My bad then I thought you forgot about me. If the pats are the only team available then I'll take them. If this week is still ongoing I can play tonight like around 11

@tyonenine

I see your online in the game, tried to send you a friend request on PSN n send you a message but its being dumb and won't find your name.

I gotta pick my girl up from work in about 15 mins was wondering if you wanted to get the game in sometime before the steelers game?

edit: aite it worked on the app

Last edited:
Didnt realize you had to gain your xp before you play your game :smh: johnny football gone be a peezus/vick combo by year 3 :lol:

Desync happens when u dont have the same settings regaurding the sliders and the kick arc. Havent had one since me n the homes reset settings to default

yea figured that. me and blackboyfly blackboyfly had the same problems. I thought it was going smooth with my current match them boom...3rd quarter it quits.

Back
Top Bottom