Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

my dude McCoy just did work on that Colts D. 
laugh.gif

good game my dude.

Watch to see how to gain and manage your player's XP.

I forgot to mention, next to Upgrade Player there's a Team Goals page where it shows it players goal for the season. If you meet them then you get more points.

brb I picked up Justin Forsett on my fantasy team.

@DaBottom305. Have you resumed to week two?

Yes sir. We were supposed to advance from week 2 tonight but less than half the games have been played. Hopefully we can by saturday.

Download that Madden companion app. You'll get an alert every time I advance so you do have to constantly have to keep checking in.

Pats I'm ready :nerd:

Or is it cpu I'll just play the game quick.. Don't want to hold up the league

If anybody has the bengals I can play tomorrow. If not my game will be completed tomorrow commish

When are we advancing?  Im gonna be out of town till sunday night. Ive already played my game this week tho.

Of I own the Seahawks. Why did some message me saying they own the Seahawks? :lol:

Too many people to keep up with. I was under the assumption the previous owner wasn't playing anymore since I had to put him on auto so his opponent can play the game.

lil wave lil wave it'll be tomorrow since a few guys have games scheduled for tonight.

Did anyone ever get this when they tried to play madden?
"osdk_ONLINE_outdated_patch_downloaded"???

@Hennessy Beach go time today to try our game again? Maybe this time we should make sure we have the same settings. I have the arc and a bunch of other stuff turned off.

#MikeGlennon4MVP

lmao.. that was a funny game.. had i not left when i was up i think i would have won..

vincent jackson mossed janoris jenkins like 4 times.. even when i beat you the spot and jumped at the highest point.

can i call dibs on the following players..

jermichael finley
jonathan baldwin
quentin jammer
terrell thomas

Back
Top Bottom