Magic City Strip Club Mini-Documentary by Lauren Greenfield

i don't think i could afford the prices these strippers asking, let alone the cover charge at the door...

Its a continuous process of one person trying to one up the other by showing they have more money and could care less about losing it even for those that may not really have that money to burn. In the end the average customer or the person that doesnt want to drop thousands of dollars gets treated like trash with a half *** show.

Last edited:
Thread full of broke boyz.
Funny.

But I have always felt there is a "Monetary Napolean" complex for dudes that are in the strip clubs. You know folks are watching you, you know girls are watching you, so you stunt. You throw stuff out of your pockets knowing DAMN WELL you are hurting 6 days a week. But for that moment, you want to look like something you aren't. I really don't get it man.

Still wondering how people can eat at the club. That's like the last thing on my mind.

I'll watch tomorrow, but these chicks are really saying that they give it up for bread? Lol yeah right. Either they're outright lying for legal reasons or they actually believe what they're saying, but we know the truth.

That blue balls comment is VERY black and white. There's a lot of entertainment that takes place between arriving and leaving.

Funny.

But I have always felt there is a "Monetary Napolean" complex for dudes that are in the strip clubs. You know folks are watching you, you know girls are watching you, so you stunt. You throw stuff out of your pockets knowing DAMN WELL you are hurting 6 days a week. But for that moment, you want to look like something you aren't. I really don't get it man.
Forreal. Even if I was famous and had it, I wouldn't be spending any money in there. Like you said, you dropping racks to get blue balled.

It's definitely more about flexing for people than seeing the girls dance.

And look at these mark *** scrub *** ****** in here hating on Waffle House.

Waffle House or Cook Out are the only moves after a night of intoxicated debauchery.

Last edited:
A Toast To Debauchery [emoji]127866[/emoji][emoji]127866[/emoji][emoji]127866[/emoji][emoji]127866[/emoji] Hip Hip........

I was there last October, took my girl with me. sketchy from start to end, extreme thirsty levels even trying to convince shorty to become a stripper :smh:

Wings made me sick at the end of night. Did get to see a good brawl outside tho

Yea Magic been over rated for a while now, it's legendary in the hip hop /strip club culture so it's living off name now ...These broads weren't nothin special , magic musta rolled out the B team for this documentary :lol: ....if I'm throwing money at them , I could just stay in my city and hit Norma's for equal or better...n no amount per song either, just straight tips :pimp:

N also Richmond VA might have some of the worst strip clubs ...went to a couple on July 4th weekend and no nude plus the best broads are like a 6 or 7 at best :smh:

But Follies in ATL tho :pimp: ...have you ready spend a whole check in that joint :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
ATL country cats got it all backwards :lol: we do t spend money in strip clubs.
You ain't gettin nadaaa from us. Not even the dollaaaa from us.

But them strippers are rubbish

Last edited:
Magic overrated like ****. Them strippers will try to finesse you out a few dollars if they sense you are from out of town.

They'll come and do a lightweight dance on you by the bar...you throw a couple ones out thinking you are tipping...next thing you know, they are saying that was $40 excluding the tips :rofl:

$20 at Norma Jeans gets you a private dance in the back booths of the club for like 15 -20 minutes not including tips. Some bad strippers from Philly, DC, and Bmore. And they will pull your **** out, let you touch them everywhere etc. Some strippers legit get turned on lol. I've smashed a few strippers after a private dance for free.

No lie.

Waffle House is trash. Whatever the reason people have for loving it goes completely over my head every time.
laugh.gif
Man you tripping, that All Star Special is undefeated nobody touching it.

@frshstunna  RVA strip clubs are the worst !! Its funny that little ol richmond is ranked in the top 20 for cities with the most strip clubs they are all some *** 
laugh.gif

I gotta see if I can find the picture of the rankings on twitter.

My boy told me to hit Follies I gotta go next time im in ATL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom